BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Luz O.
San jose, Ca
This setting spray is my HOLY GRAIL by far the most amazing setting spray I have ever found my makeup will last 18+ hours with No problem what so ever especially pairing this with the urban decay primer potion is a match made in heaven !!
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
I like knowing my makeup will stay on all night and this spray ensures it. It's not too expensive from ulta and I don't do my makeup that much so it should last me quite a while
Dakota Y.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely love this product, leaves your makeup looking fresh and crisp! Doesn't bother my oily skin. You can tell a huge difference when using this product as well as your makeup will last so much longer. It is fairly cheap for what is does and you won't regret purchasing it!
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This definitely did its job! It helped my makeup stay on during my trip to Florida where I wasn't used to the humidity! The only downfall is that the smell was funky? To me it smelt like lettuce. Idk. Hopefully they don't all smell like that!
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This setting spray is good. I prefer another brand that has to be shipped so when I run out of my fav setting spray, I can run down to Ulta and buy the travel size of the Urban Decay to last me until I can repurchase the other one. Cause I have to wait for free shipping offer hehehe :p
Brittany D.
This setting spray is a godsend. If you want your makeup to last all day or all night, you NEED this spray. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling and looking so beautiful.
Nirvani M.
hanceville, al
The first time I bought this, I had no idea what it was for. I was and still am amazed by what a difference it makes with my makeup. It does what it says, makes your makeup look better and last longer. I have nothing bad to say, I'm a big fan.
Amanda D.
This is my holy grail in my makeup routine ! Super light weight and you don't feel it at all ! Leaves a nice natural finish and keep my makeup in place all day long ! I recommend this to everyone I know !
Makayla S.
BEST setting spray! Keeps makeup on all day and looking great! I used this for my senior prom and it kept my makeup on and looking amazing through all the sweat and dancing! This is such and amazing setting spray I would definitely recommend.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Really does help makeup last and not fade. I spray with only foundation and powder then a second spray after everything but mascara is on. Great on hot days and nights. Doesn't alter the look of makeup at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.