BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

shauna a.
Urban Decay All Nighter is amazing it keeps your makeup on for hours.... after I put all my powders on I spray this on and fan my face and it's like magic everything is set in to place I love it
Celestial V.
Hillsboro
How much do I love this?? More than 5 stars. I’d give it a 6 or 7 star rating if I could!
This stuff makes my makeup LAST! I can get through an entire day of work and a late night party with my friends without any issues, and it doesn’t dry my skin out. Even sweating doesn’t budge my makeup very much when I use this!
If you’re in need of a great setting spray and can drop the money, get this one!!!
Petra T.
This spray is magical. If I want my makeup to look fresh all day, this is what I use. I wouldn’t say I have problematic skin when it comes to make up wear, but this stuff is awesome to increase longevity.
Malena W.
The urban decay all nighter long lasting make up setting spray is a perfect setting spray for oily skin. My skin can I get off-balance so sometimes it will be dry but other times it will be oily and to keep it balanced i use the spray. This spray keeps me fresh looking.
Danial R.
my very favorite setting spray! I have been using this for a couple of years not and believe me it does not fail! I have combination skin that sometimes gets oily around my nose and forehead a couple of sprits and I'm good to go! This products lasts all day! I have fallen asleep in my make up and woke up with my make up looking perfect! also withstands hot summer days! I would buy again and again!
Crystal K.
I got a sample of this from ulta and it is the first setting spray that did not irritate my skin. other ones caused little bumps after using it. This one does not! i really feel like my makeup lasts longer with it and it doesn't move around as much. it says to spray in an x form but i dont know how anyone does that without using multiple sprays. i feel like i just need one spritz and im good to go
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
I really enjoy this setting spray; I can't do a full glam look without it! I find that it gives my skin a natural, yet locked-down finish and diminishes any powdery-looking residue. I highly recommend it!
katherine k.
TIFTON
I really love using this setting spray. One one the bottle last for such a long time! And it works great. The mist could be a little more fine but it is better than others. Would definitely purchase again
Jessica H.
Jacksonville
No need to buy any other setting spray but this one . It gives you a nice matte look and isn’t heavy feeling either . Great and only way to finish off your look. Give it a shake and spray all over your face . Makes you feel refreshed too!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Okay this stuff is THE BEST! I can confidently say it does extend makeup wear and it’s a go-to for long days, special events, and summer scorchers. It’s pricy though, so it’s not an everyday wear for me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.