BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am not convinced by this product. It is said to be the best, yet I do not really notice a difference. I used it for about six months, but I don't think it is worth the money. Victoria's Secret makes one that works just as well for half the price.
Piper D.
Brookhaven , GA
This product is a must for the summer months. Not only does it make you makeup stay all day, but it also helps the product settle on your skin and look so much more natural. It lasts a good while too. I purchased the travel size from Sephora and have been using it every day for a few months now.
Andrea S.
I had to say that I never used a Setting spray before, and I got a free sample at Sephora of this one and I just loved it! Is great, it actually works, I was surprised by the results, how does your skin looks when you wear it and when you don't wear it. Honestly is a little pricey for me, every time I go to Sephora I debate if I should buy it or not, I haven't buy it again yet, but I might if I get it on sale. If you have the money don't think it twice and buy it!
Margherita C.
If you want the best for your buck get the duo pack that ulta and sephora sells every holiday. it keeps you matte and the mist is fine. It blends the powders into your skin. This lasts over 7 months. Normally, a bottle costs $30, but the duo is $39.
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
Literally ALL NIGHT. I became addicted to this on a girls weekend trip. Makeup literally lasts all night. Doesn't leave skin feeling oily or sticky. Great in the hotter months or a night out dancing. It's especially great when you can find it on sale!
Julie F.
Piscataway, NJ
This product is by far the most amazing product on the market. It is lightweight and feels amazing. Once applied it keeps my makeup in place all day, with a nice natural look, that feels good to know I can rely on not having to touch up throughout the day. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I bought the two pack after using most of the travel sized setting spray. I find this to be the best one out of all the others I've tried. It helps my makeup last longer without breaking up. It helps keep me matte. I love the mister. I will definitely buy again and again.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is the best! my makeup used to go on and fall down my face within minutes. After i bought this I have my makeup in place for the whole day and I don't feel like I need to fix it as much. Its also great if your really pale like i am and darker make up falls down under your eyes and makes you look like a zombie because with this IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!
Aubrey J.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this product I perder travel size which isn't very small for the price around 15 dollars. Smells amazing and leaves my skin very matte even though my skin is dry/oily combo. Definetly spend the money and buy this product !
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
When they have this set you definitely need to buy it. They're both full size and are so much cheaper than buying the single and I even got 20% off at urban decay which made it even better! So so so with it and this is by far the best setting spray out there
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.