BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Karla O.
Laredo, TX
I tried this and I really liked it. It gives me more a dewy look if I apply it after my powder and foundation. I personally think it makes my face look flawless all day and I can tell there is less oil on my face than when I don't spray it on.
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I love this product I use it everyday. It helps reduce the that cakey look that you get with full coverage foundations and powders and it makes your makeup last for hours and prevents that skinny oily look after a long day
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
This product works amazingly at keeping your makeup in place without causing irritation to sensitive skin. Definitely recommend this for everyone's makeup bag! Still one of my faves!
Joei-Marie T.
Muncie, IN
This couldn't be a better product! I've used this over a full face of makeup at rock concerts and July amusement park days and bar nights with everything staying in place! I have oily-combination skin and this doesn't affect it negatively at all! I never let myself run out.
destiny b.
Grand Prairie, TX
An awesome setting spray!! If your look for something to make your makeup stay on literally all night hints the name your going to love this product it like glues the makeup to your face your makeup won't budge. It also helps if you over powdered and your face looks a bit too powdery it sets the make up and powder beautifully. I also spray my face with it threw out the day to refresh my makeup.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
The all nighter setting spray is perfect as a primer and setting spray day or night and is great for everyday wear. It reallllly works.! Like without a doubt this really works.
Datona H.
To be honest, I really didn't like this product. I tested this product and it didn't wow me. I can use my two dollar hairspray as a setting spray in place of this and it lasts longer ( I saw a bridal makeup artist use it. Works like a charm.)
Devan T.
Love this setting spray! I went to a wedding last year and it was 90+ degrees outside. Still my makeup stayed even when I was touching my face a lot. Would definitely recommend!
Natasha B.
Coeburn , VA
I have very oily skin and most setting sprays do not work well for me. However, I gave this one a try. It works great. I used it at the beach with high humidity and my makeup still stayed in place. You can't go wrong with this setting spray.
Socorro S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE... it makes my makeup stay it place all day, even if I sweat it still looks awesome... I sweat mostly on my lip and I haven't sweat there ever since I've used it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.