BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Roman H.
Sacramento, CA
Borrowed my friends and had to buy my own! My make up did not move. Only downside is I get oily later on in the t zone as I wear make up all day. It helped a little bit with it but not as much as I'd hope
Jennifer I.
A must have in the makeup world. True to its word of being long lasting. Makeup stays in place after a really long day and night. Leaves a matte finish and doesn't make the face powdery. Would buy again!
Diana M.
If you want your makeup to stay on all day, I would definitely use this. It keeps my makeup locked tight, but it doesn't feel sticky or weird on the skin. I like the way it looks and keeps my makeup fresh. I would recommend this to others, of course!
Sherry A.
This protect does work in the areas that it says it does it is long wearing and I use it everyday it does keep my makeup in place all day a lot of people I know have this product.If you don't have this product I highly recommend you get it.
Zhane J.
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! Get s couple good spritzes in with this and your makeup is darn near semi-permanent. It will not budge or bother and it gives it this nice dewy and airbrushed matte finish look.
Kristin T.
This is a great makeup setting spray! I use this for the long days. When I apply makeup for the 8:00 am meeting and touch up for drinks after work. Works well for all skin types
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love this setting spray. Helps to set my make up when finished applying and controls it from running or fading along with keeping a fresh looking face all day and all night long!
Haley M.
Plainfield, IL
I would give this product five stars if it weren't for the smell. Other than that, this spray sets my makeup for extended periods of time and it truly makes a difference. It's lightweight and melts the makeup together to make a flawless look.
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
I like knowing my makeup will stay on all night and this spray ensures it. It's not too expensive from ulta and I don't do my makeup that much so it should last me quite a while
Taylor L.
Lynnwood, WA
I absolutely love this product! I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation, plus it actually keeps my makeup on all day and night! I wouldn't use any other product besides this and I always make sure I have some on hand!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.