BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dana S.
This travel size spray is perfect for traveling or even to put in your purse. This spray works on several skin types because all it does is keep your makeup right where it is! I use two sprays and my makeup doesn't budge all night, it's great!
Juliana R.
I've only used this product a couple of times and it did not dissapoint. I used it during the summer and my make up did stayed in place all day. It is easy to apply and feels light on the skin. I plan on keep using it and hopefully buy again.
Gloria M.
This is a good product. Helps to make my makeup last a little longer on my oily skin. The price is a little high for what it is. If you can get a good deal then go for it.. otherwise their are cheaper alternatives. Overall a very good product.
Yulissa C.
Penitas, TX
This setting spray is a must have. I went to a party at 2pm and i got home around 5am. And my makeup was still on point. It was like if i had just done my makeup. I couldn't believe it when i saw my reflection on the mirror. I would totally reccomend you guys t this product. Buy it !!
Estela P.
I've been wanting to try this setting spray! I have seen many make up artist use it and my sister uses it also and i have wondered if it actually lasts like it says its good. I have tried other urban decay products and i bet its just as great!
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff. I use it EVERY time I wear makeup to help soften my makeup look and make it look more natural. It also keeps my makeup intact for hours on end. It's especially great if you're gonna be going out or anticipating some sweating.
Loanne N.
This is AMAZING. It keeps all my makeup in place. I have really oily lids and I'm always looking for products to keep my face in place! THIS IS IT. It does give you a slight dewy glow after use, and it makes your face feel good after use too!
Wuroud B.
I wanted to try the travel size before I purchase the full size one. This product does make your makeup stay on as is for hours!! When spraying it on your face, it does however feel sticky for some reason but I don't know if that's just me! All you need is 3 pumps and you're good to go!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
SUCH A GOOD DEAL!!!! This spray is my new holy grail. My makeup absolutely doesn't move even on super long work days that go into the night. Doesn't add any shimmer, just sinks nicely into the face. Honestly will never be without this in the future!!
Stephanie M.
I recently bought this and it's pretty good, I bought the travel size first because I wasn't sure if I'd like it but it definitely locks my makeup nicely. I think I bought it for about 12 dollars ? I don't remember but this is good just don't over spray it or your makeup will get runny.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.