BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Margherita C.
If you want the best for your buck get the duo pack that ulta and sephora sells every holiday. it keeps you matte and the mist is fine. It blends the powders into your skin. This lasts over 7 months. Normally, a bottle costs $30, but the duo is $39.
Kylie M.
This setting spray is perfect for any makeup you apply early in the day and you want to last till the evening. I've used it before events and girl's nights out with great results at the end of the night. It is best applied in a T or X spray pattern.
Ashley W.
This is fabulous! I've used other setting sprays and they've been sufficient. But this is so far been the best for my skin. I have extremely oily skin and using the all nighter I can see a drastic difference in the amount of time my makeup holds up throughout the day!
Pamela M.
Best settting spray ever! Will help set & make your make up last all night 😍 Super easy to use just so do your make and spray it on after. gives your make up and natural finish and it's super lightweight. I would definitely recommended this to others!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
My favorite setting spray! I love to use it when I go out because I know my makeup will stay put all night! It doesn't have leave me matte or give me a dewy finish so I really like that about it. It is quite expensive, but very much worth the price.
Erika B.
Huntsville, TX
My favorite setting spray! The smell is nice and my makeup last literally all day and night. I stay smudge free for hours on end and I thank this All Nighter setting spray for that! They have an "Oilslick" option but honestly All Nighter is the best!
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
When they have this set you definitely need to buy it. They're both full size and are so much cheaper than buying the single and I even got 20% off at urban decay which made it even better! So so so with it and this is by far the best setting spray out there
Danielle K.
Rockmart, GA
Makeup stays in plays and doesn't move all day and night!! Makes your makeup look great and is super lightweight. Easy to apply just spritz on your face when you are done with your makeup and you'll have fab makeup all day! Definitely recommend buy!
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Purchased from Ulta for my wedding and it is now one of my favorite products! I use it when I wear makeup to work since I work 12 hour shifts. Just a few sprays and you're good to go, does not feel heavy on the skin and keeps my makeup in place! Will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend!
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
Holy grail! I got as a sample last year and have been hooked ever since. The mister is great with a nice, fine mist... doesn't spit and drench you. A definite must have during the summer with constant sweat and water related activities. I use it year round as I get hot easily and I have oily skin. It never lets me down; keeps my makeup set and in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.