BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany D.
This setting spray is a godsend. If you want your makeup to last all day or all night, you NEED this spray. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling and looking so beautiful.
Elizabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this setting spray! Makes me feel refreshed and does a great job at keeping my makeup in place. The smell is pretty pleasant and the nozzle is great--your face won't be soaking wet from this product. Definitely will buy again
Amanda D.
This is my holy grail in my makeup routine ! Super light weight and you don't feel it at all ! Leaves a nice natural finish and keep my makeup in place all day long ! I recommend this to everyone I know !
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
Great product really helps your makeup last ALL NIGHT as promised! Looks good even on a hot night or if I'm out with friends. Even for the price it's worth it because the bottle lasts awhile for me. Love that it comes in different sizes too
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Really does help makeup last and not fade. I spray with only foundation and powder then a second spray after everything but mascara is on. Great on hot days and nights. Doesn't alter the look of makeup at all.
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
 This stuff is really good I definitely see a difference when I use this it's very lightweight and refreshing. It's really easy to apply the nozzle or the spray distributes the product you evenly. I'd definitely  recommend this product to others
Dana C.
Urbana, IL
I love this stuff! I do think it helps my makeup look fresh all day, and the bottle lasts a long time. It doesn't do much for oily skin, though.

I also like that there's no fragrance.
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
I love this setting spray! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it honestly makes my makeup stay longer and doesn't make you look cakey at all. Its so much better than caking on powder or blotting every 2 minutes. I have bought the mini size 2 and love it!
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA
Literally an essential for school so I don't end up looking like I just woke up very simple to apply and refreshing to the face very nice matte finish and definitely with the purchase seriously recommend
Luz O.
San jose, Ca
This setting spray is my HOLY GRAIL by far the most amazing setting spray I have ever found my makeup will last 18+ hours with No problem what so ever especially pairing this with the urban decay primer potion is a match made in heaven !!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.