BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bitia P.
hands down best setting spray out there. keeps your makeup in place all night. you can go clubbing. you can cry . its lightweight and you cannot feel it great for all skin types and goes well with any other products. a must have for my collection
Patricia L.
Lewiston
I love how I spray it on after I do my make up in the morning and no shine or oiliness @ work. I do customer service w/ food and I hate looking all sweaty and oily . The only thing I was not to happy about is the spray nozzle it gets stuck and it's hard to spray but the product works great.
Amy P.
This is the best setting spray out there!! I use daily! I live in the south and he humidity is insane during the summertime. So I definitely need something that will keep my makeup in place all day and night. And this is it! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!
Paola R.
I love love love this product! It's 30$ at Sephora but it is worth every penny! It's my first time trying it out and I love it! It's super gentle on my skin and it really works. It does exactly what it says it does. I have super oily skin and my makeup stayed on all day! I would recommend this to every makeup lover!
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best setting spray Ive found. My skin is really oily and gets worse after wearing makeup for hours but this spray helps fight the oils really well while still holding my makeup in place. Highly recommend. 3-4 sprays and im good for the day.
Maddy M.
Big Clifty, KY
I absolutely loved this setting spray! The first time I used it was in Ulta, it took me by surprise at how wet it came out but is dried quickly and light weight it was very easy to apply like hairspray for you face! I would definitely recommend!
Rachel B.
This is a staple in my daily routine. If my contour is looking sharp in the AM then I definitely want it sharp in the PM. The only thing I will say is that it does make my face look a bit dewy. It's not an entirely bad thing. I just expect it now.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this setting spray. It holds your makeup in place all day and night. It is expensive but worth it. It works better than other setting sprays and very easy to apply with just a few spritz and your good to go. Would buy over and over again.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
such an awesome makeup setting spray. i wore this to a college football game and it was very humid outside and my makeup still looked flawless after te game. i would higly reccommend this product. the only downside is that it smells a little weird
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This is seriously the Holy Grail setting spray. It makes my makeup last literally forever and look perfect throughout the entire day. A little definitely goes a long way when it comes to this setting spray and I will definitely keep purchasing it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.