BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christina G.
La Habra, CA
I have extremely dry skin and since this sets and mattes the makeup it looks horrible on me . This is best for oily/ combo skin . I prefer a dew / hydrated look . I would not purchase this again but it would work well with other skin combos .
Thao L.
best setting spray !!! its worth the money tbh ! i used it for prom n my makeup stayed ALL NIGHHHHTT! i only use it for special occasions, for regular days i use the NYX setting spray (very similiar and works the same as the all nighter btw)
Gloria M.
This is a good product. Helps to make my makeup last a little longer on my oily skin. The price is a little high for what it is. If you can get a good deal then go for it.. otherwise their are cheaper alternatives. Overall a very good product.
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
I hear people rave about this all the time so I decided to buy a travel size to try out. It works pretty well as far as keeping my makeup on, but I have others that I like better. I have dry skin and it didn't try my skin out, which was good.
Kasey H.
Absolutely in love. My makeup stays on. No creasing or slipping and sliding. Keeps my face matte. So a natural kind of look. Lightweight. No smell. Easy to apply. Just a few quick sprays. I would get them all. Guaranteed. 🙌🏼 Also good as a primer too.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
All the cool kids are using it. Haha for real this is the Queen or better yet... the King of all setting sprays. It's name says it all, it will make your makeup stay on all night! Going to a party? Use your all night setting spray and when you get back from your party you're going to say " Wow, did I even go out?" It's honestly that good, not even joking. This is a MUST in every girls makeup kit.
Sarah L.
Hutto
I honestly feel I could get a little bit more staying power. For the price I should have gotten the staying power it advertised, And my skin isn't even oily ! I would recommend taking a look at the rest of skindanavia's setting sprays I believe they're the same price but bigger in size.
April S.
Gilbert
I just got this and I have used it about 5 times. I absolutely love this setting spray . It is not too heavy on your face and it does a great job extending the wear on my foundation. normally i have to set my foundation with a powder, Not when im using the Urban Decay all nighter. I highly recommend you try this if you haven't already
Monica G.
Muleshoe, TX
The urban decay all nighter spray is amazing. i love this product not only to set my make up but a big con for this product is i can use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented. it works great on my combination skin. it sets my make up to a dewy finish. i will buy this product again
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The packaging changed, but it's the same great product. It makes my makeup stay all day long. (Or night). Of course I don't leave my house without the mini version of it for my bag. I'll buy this product over and over again for the years to come.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.