BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooke B.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite setting spray! I've been out of it for months and i haven't had the means to repurchase It and I've noticed a huge difference in how my makeup wears throughout the day. it makes your makeup look like your skin. it doesn't look cakey or fake, and the 16 hour claim does reign true. it's a fantastic product and i highly recommend it.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
10 out of 10! This stuff will keep your makeup on in a snowstorm or even a hot sweaty concert. Easy to use and doesn't have any weird smells or anything. Very long lasting. I would very highly recommend to others, especially those prone to oil and acne.
Nery C.
Naples, FL
Awesome product , it truly helps maintain the glow for a long time. Highly recommended , if you have not tried it yet get the smaller size and will fall in love. Sephora has the product for a reasonable price and if order online you can get goodies
Lauren C.
Works well. Perfect to pop in your purse, gym bag or suitcase. Pump doesn't clog. Only issue I have had is because I have sensitive skin, if I have a break out, I have to take a break from using it because my skin tingles. Seems to work, my makeup lasts longer and stays just how I applied it.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Have dry skin but when i go to work (as a server in a restaurant) I find that my make up disappears easily due to the fryer and heat of the kitchen plus running around like a crazy person. I really love this setting spray and feel like it does make a difference. I took one star off for the Price, if it was around $15-$20 id be buying this stuff in bulk.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
One of my favorite setting sprays ever and a huge cult classic upon makeup lovers. This spray really does it's job on keeping your makeup in place, while refreshing the skin. You can use it thru the day for anow instant refresh or pick me up. Plus it's great for all s
Corinne M.
This setting spray will lock your make up in and not let it move literally all night. I have trie other brands but I always come back to this one. It does have alcohol in it so I would only use it on days you need it but it won't disappoint you on those days
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
The only setting spray I use.. I love it.. I have been using the same bottle for a couple of months now and I use it daily so I don't think the pice is to high for the usage you get out of a bottle...
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Really love this product! Made my makeup stay on all night, even after going to bars and clubs. The only con I can think about is that is costs an arm and a leg. I would definitely recommend this to others who want to spend the money for a great product.
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
This was the first make up spray I have ever tried. While I didn't see a huge difference when I had it on opposed to when I didn't, I still enjoyed using this product to refresh my makeup occasionally and make my face look a little more rejuvenated.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.