BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa R.
I tried a sample of this a few years back and really enjoyed it. It helped to keep makeup in place and kept it from getting cakey. I don’t think I would want to splurge on it though when I have tried cheaper products that work as well as this.
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
If you want your makeup to last all day use this spray. My makeup lasts for hours after applying this. The proof is in the pudding with this product. Scent is not so great but isn’t noticeable while wearing.
Lindsey G.
La Center
100% my ride or die and it goes on sale pretty often. I tend to run out because I use it so often so I would urge you to stock up on sale times. My make up does not move when I have this stuff on, I love it!
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
My go to and favorite setting spray. I love the smell, the lightweight feel and overall how it keeps my makeup on all day. It’s good for combination skin, oily, dry; basically all types of skin is good this!
Alexis I.
Portsmouth , VA
If you don’t want your makeup coming off, this is the product for you. I know you aren’t suppose to sleep in your makeup, and I typically don’t, but after a long night (we have all been there) I fell asleep with my makeup on. I used this spray earlier in the night because I wanted my eyeliner to stay ON POINT the whole night and when I woke up the next morning there was not even a smudge. Best product ever.
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is the stuff of dreams. Whether I'm doing a light makeup day or a full face, finishing it off with the UD all-nighter is the best. I don't do touch ups on makeup throughout the day, and this setting spray seriously carries me through. After a long day a work (or a long night of parting) my makeup still looks fresh and flawless. I previously repurchased and repurchased the smaller size, but I have finally accepted that I can't do without this spray and I should really just purchase the full size from now on.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing!!! I don’t ever leave the house without putting setting spray. This one is especially great on a hot sticky Texas summer day! Without it I would sweat my makeup all off! And that isn’t a cute look! 🤨
Erna B.
Chicago
I love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on place all day. Other settings sprays I’ve used make me feel sticky, but this one feels so refreshing. I will definitely repurchase this when I’m all out! And I will recommend this to my friends!
chlo B.
Winter Park
Yes yes yes, I use this in my eye shadow. I always spray it on my foundation brush before I blend it in which makes my foundation flawless forever. I have combination skin I think. It’s a makeup must have..
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
One of the best setting spray for people like me whose skin gets so oily sometimes. This really works and locks all my makeup in place. This is lightweight and my skin doesn’t get sticky. Absolute favorite 💕
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.