BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany A.
I recently started using this product to set my makeup before formal functions. It's scentless, not heavy, and dries almost instantaneously. My makeup stays on pretty well through the night, with the exception of a little bit of blush wearing off.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
I won't be without this ever again! I have tried other brands and they do not compare. I would of given it five stars but it is pricey. Out of the three UD setting sprays this is my favorite. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup set for hours.
Summer P.
Winter Park, FL
This product will always be a must-have for me. I notice a significant improvement in the appearance and long-lasting wear of my makeup when I use it, as compared to if I spray nothing on my face. It's extremely lightweight and very refreshing! I'll definitely continue to repurchase.
Alicia H.
At first I was in doubt that this product would actually work. Until one day this product was on sale , so I decided to try it out. In fact , the product worked wonders for setting my makeup. I love it but, I'm alway looking for new things to try.
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Does what it claims! Very well worth the price. Totally recommend this for anyone. Makes the makeup looks 10x better and 100% stays in place! No drawbacks in this product for me. Will rebuy. One of my favorite setting sprays out there :)
Alyssa G.
I absolutely love this product, one of my holy grail products! I use this product during the summer and it keeps my makeup from melting off my face! I need just a few sprays to make my makeup last all day!
Kelli H.
Royston, GA
Works great! I used to feel like my contouring and blush were gone by lunch, but since using the setting spray I can still feel "fixed up" after work or well into a busy weekend of errands, dinner date, etc.
Amber Z.
Boston
makes your makeup last very long and melts the powders you apply into your face. good for all skin tones. urban decay also have another setting spray called de-slick and i prefer that one for my oily skin but his is great for a more dewy look! :)
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I started out with the trial size, and HAD to buy the full size. Spot on, does its job. No complaints from me. I like to spray some after primer, before foundation, then spray on more after doing my face of makeup and pat it in with a beauty sponge. Works wonders!
Tori L.
If you haven't tried this before YOU NEED TO! This setting spray is everything! It's refreshing as anything and really just makes my makeup feel like it's ready to go!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.