BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mimi K.
Fairbanks, AK
Cult classic right here. I've been able to use one full size bottle for close to a year (I wear makeup several times a week) and this spray locks in that makeup and is refreshing!
Kaylee L.
Hands down the best setting spray! Great for sensitive skin and won't irratate. This setting spray value set gives you two for the price of one so stock up ladies! Both are full sized!
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Yes yes yes! Absolute must! I can't leave my house without it. This great for night and day. I have really dry skin, this product keeps me hydrated and my skin looking healthy all day long. I absolutely record this!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This keeps your makeup on for days lol! Whether your going out to the club or getting ready for your wedding day this setting spray is sure to keep everything in place the entire time. It's also great for oily skin!
Mandy G.
The urban decay all nighter setting spray is the end all be all! My makeup stays for hours and there is no sticky or heavy feel to this spray. If you want your makeup to hold up all day you gotta buy this!
Bracie M.
Belle Chasse, LA
This stuff is AMAZING!! I mean... it works wonders! When I first purchased, I was pretty skeptical about it because I mean really.. who would think a spray on product that feels like water could really keep your makeup on .. lol... but really it does, AMAZINGLY.. stays on ALL NIGHT!
nikki a.
Fremont, CA
This is a really good product. It does help staying your makeup last long and all day. Good for oily skin, dry skin, and combination. It doesn't make your makeup cake. I would like to get one more of this.
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
I've used this stuff for years and I love the way it makes all the products melt together. It really makes my skin look so natural with makeup and keeps the shine away for hours.
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps your makeup on all day, works with temperatures to keep your makeup lasting even throughout hot and humid weather, doesn't feel sticky. Need I say more?
Jacq B.
I like NYX spray, but this is better. There's also a lot for the price, so it's a pretty good deal. I used this for grad night and prom and my makeup lasted for hours and hours and didn't smudge or rub off
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.