BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
This is the best makeup spray I have ever used! I went to a concert in 90 degree weather sweat a lot my makeup stayed on then that night it poured rain on us and when I got infront of a mirror after that my makeup was all still there and still looked amazing. I definitely recommend this!
Danielle B.
Very convenient travel size. Great for on the go. Does its job and keeps everything in place for most of the day. Though doesn't seem to hold up as well under high heat and humidity.
Meagan C.
Ladson, SC
I love this stuff. I have bought 3 bottles of it. It helps your makeup last all night into the morning. It is cooling and dries without messing up your makeup. It holds up pretty well through sweat and rain. I would recommend to others for a setting spray.
Summer P.
Winter Park, FL
This product will always be a must-have for me. I notice a significant improvement in the appearance and long-lasting wear of my makeup when I use it, as compared to if I spray nothing on my face. It's extremely lightweight and very refreshing! I'll definitely continue to repurchase.
Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Good product! Wouldn't use on a day to day basis because it does last very long with certain makeups but not with others. Good for oily skin types especially. Only thing I don't like is the packaging, it is sometimes difficult to spray
Ashley B.
Plano, TX
I never thought a finishing spray would be worth the money until I had kids. My makeup lasts all day, with no sticky buildup or residue. No matter what my kids try to do to my face. It is costly, but so is your makeup, so you might as well make sure you look fabulous all day long :)
Whitney B.
London, KY
I can't live without this product. It makes my makeup last 10+ hours and makes everything blend/melt together. I can't see a time where Inwomt be using this product in the future.
Kelli H.
Royston, GA
Works great! I used to feel like my contouring and blush were gone by lunch, but since using the setting spray I can still feel "fixed up" after work or well into a busy weekend of errands, dinner date, etc.
Bina M.
I have been using the Urban Decay setting spray for a while and it's the best one for my skin. I usually have an oily "t zone", but it works magic. The traveling size is about $15 but it lasts you a while.
Karolyn B.
I love this setting spray! I use it in the mornings and I have fresh looking makeup all day. It's a matte finish which is great for me because I'm usually oily by the afternoon. I would definitely buy again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.