BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bracie M.
Belle Chasse, LA
This stuff is AMAZING!! I mean... it works wonders! When I first purchased, I was pretty skeptical about it because I mean really.. who would think a spray on product that feels like water could really keep your makeup on .. lol... but really it does, AMAZINGLY.. stays on ALL NIGHT!
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love this setting spray! It is seriously the best. Not something I use every day because I don't think its worth the price to use everyday. However for a special occasion its GREAT! It works well and does not leave my face feeling sticky. It is not even noticeable after it drys
Diane N.
Best facial setting spray on the market! I repurchase a bottle almost every year! Really holds up makeup throughout the night and also makes it look way better than any other spray I've ever used. It's gives foundation a natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone looking to buy it
Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Good product! Wouldn't use on a day to day basis because it does last very long with certain makeups but not with others. Good for oily skin types especially. Only thing I don't like is the packaging, it is sometimes difficult to spray
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO
Girl I am telling you that you can go through it all with this stuff on. Breakup? It's ok girl your makeup is still there. Workout? No match for this stuff. Random rainstorm? Worry not! This setting spray has gotten me through some of the hottest, dirtiest music festivals and I will continue to repurchase until this stuff leaves the shelves!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
This setting spray is my life. My holy grail. I love it more than the NYX. This spray really sets your makeup in place and last the whole day and night. I would keep buying this!
member-3f17a169a
It was an OK product for me. I did feel like it broke me out in some areas of my face. Did feel cooling on the skin but it's not the best setting spray out there I feel. It honestly just depends on your skin type, mines very difficult with products.
Aleksey S.
Amazing!!!! Best setting spray ever, makeup lasts and lasts. No greasy finish and drys quickly and helps matte my face. I get oily throughout the day and this helps soooo much!!!
Celina D.
Danvers, MA
The best setting spray I have used to date. If you're planning on sleeping with makeup on this one will keep it in place the best (though it doesn't completely prevent smudging it does a considerable job).
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
It certainly lasts all night! This product kept my makeup on through stage lights and dancing for hours. It didn't keep my smokey eye in place overnight, but it's not a good idea to sleep in makeup anyways!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.