BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Cinthya H.
I got this as a travel set at Sephora, it came with a primer potion and it was only $19 dollars. So not bad. I have dry skin and I'm loving this. But I love urban decay, makes my make up last all night long.
Gigimakeup
Works SUPER well with staying power, has a nice scent, but it broke me out. i use the de-slick one and it doesnt break me out. its not as good as the all nighter, but its better than breaking out constantly.
Rosemia R.
The urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray. Is the best setting spray that I have used. This spray sets your makeup making it look flawless. This spray also helps keep your makeup on for the whole day. This is definitely worth getting.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is seriously amazing. I do not like a lot of sprays cause they make me fell wet and sticky. This is like spraying nothing on your face and makes your makeup look insane
Sarah H.
This is currently my favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup from sliding all over the place, especially in the summer and anytime humidity is present.
A couple sprays and your makeup will last all day.
Adilene R.
I love this product it definitely gets the job done! It is so convenient to use I love the packaging! The formula is great and is really effective! It definitely meets expectations it is long-lasting I would definitely repurchase it recommend!
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles, CA
The best setting spray ever. Don't buy anything else, honestly you'll never need anything after you use this. I've used this for years and haven't found anything better. Incredible product and keeps my makeup in tact all day. Absolute perfection.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR
This finishing spray is all I need in life!!!! This spray is what keeps my makeup looking so flawless throughout the whole school day and keeps my face feeling nice and refreshed. I love this even better that the MAC fix + and that is pretty good so that's saying something. BUY THIS
Giovanna
I like this product and all, but everyone made it seem better than it was. It leaves a matte finish & is pretty lightweight I can't even feel it on my face. No sun protection, I would recommended to others!
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Didn't do anything. Not sure what all the fuss is about. I have very oily skin, and this didn't help with oil at all. Makeup settled as it always does. Plus it made me break out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.