BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
I love this setting spray! It works great and smells good. My make up will last all and and not move. It's so easy to apply and protects my face as well and keeps me looking good. 1 bottle lasted me almost a year, so definitely worth the price!!!
Nastassja J.
Hands down the best setting spray I have ever used. My biggest concern when I got more into makeup was that my makeup never lasted all day. With this product, it did. I no longer have to reapply my makeup half way through the day, which saves me time and in the end, saves me money. Win-win!
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I love this setting spray! It's quite wonderful, even for the price. It melts all powder products to look like they are natural and blended in. This was my first bottle, but I will definitely repurchase. Makeup lasts all day!
Sandra B.
Syracuse, NY
Best setting spray I've ever used, I used this just last weekend and my makeup stayed on all day long and I even fell asleep on a car ride and none of my makeup was removed. I definitely would recommend this and it works great on all skin types.
Amy P.
This is the best setting spray out there!! I use daily! I live in the south and he humidity is insane during the summertime. So I definitely need something that will keep my makeup in place all day and night. And this is it! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany G.
Niles, OH
I love this setting spray because it is like super glue for your make up. I can put this on and wake up the next day with my face still intact it's pretty crazy. I always buy the travel size so that I can have a few of them all over! Great deal!!
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray! I can be outside, in the heat and my make up is not going anyway. I have used this product for a very long time and it would be very difficult for another brand to be able to get me away from this product.
Jessica O.
Dallas, Tx
It's really great at sealing my makeup, and using it when applying simmer eyeshadows. I have only skin, but I don't think this helps with oil control. Yet, I do think it helps with keeping my makeup in place, so when I blot only the oil goes away.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Nothing compares!! I have finally found my holy grail of setting sprays.. My makeup never stayed put.. I always thought because of my skin which is combination.. But this stuff did the trick. My face stays out and I love it!! I will be buying again!
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
One of my holy grail products. I purchased this product when I first started getting into makeup and I definitely noticed a huge difference in how my makeup lasted with and without it. Living in Florida caused me to love this product even more !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.