BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily G.
This is a great setting spray. It makes my makeup last the entire day, which is really the main goal of using a setting spray. I also like that it helps to take away some of the "powdery-ness" of my setting powder. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will be repurchasing.
Houa M.
Saint Paul, MN
So many people were recommending this product. I decided to try it out and now I would recommend it too if you are starting out makeup and don't know what setting spray to buy.. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it. It a natural finish. It's long lasting, keeps the makeup in place. My makeup runs a lot so this helps. I would totally buy it again.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I used this for the first time today, and I tried to not get my hopes up, but I did not even need to because this product is so incredible. The spray made my makeup stay put all day and it made my skin look very smooth and, well, skin-like. I would recommend trying this out!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It does an excellent job keeping makeup in place all day. Long lasting effect, it is very lightweight and gives an excellent finish. It sprays well and dries quickly. I will buy it again. I highly recommend it.
Paola U.
Damascus , MD
Amazing!!! This keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I used to use elf brand setting spray and didn't know what I was missing out on until I bought this out of curiosity. This stuff actually works the way it says it will. I noticed that the elf brand didn't work as well for me and would have problems with my eyeshadow especially. So glad I switched!!!
Hannah B.
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day, and gives me a very natural finish. This also comes with plenty of product and is easy to use. I definitely recommend it if you're going to have a day full of activity, as this product locks in your makeup.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I've repurchased so many bottles of this stuff and I don't think I'll ever stop buying it! The original formula is my favorite, but the others work well too. I really do think it makes my makeup last all day long, and gives everything a smooth appearance!
Margaret P.
New York , NY
Ok, here the deal. I love this product but there is an issue. I am combination skin and whenever I use this my face gets really really dry and I start to look cakey. So what I do is I spray my sponge or my foundation which I put on the palm of my hand before dotting it all over my face. I also moisturize like non other so that I don't end up peeling too much.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite setting spray. It keeps my make up on all night and all day. When paired with the right foundation and primer it will keep your foundation from getting shiny and oily. I would highly recommend this to anyone, just do wish it was cheaper.
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I bought this product about 2 months ago and I love it so far. Not only do I use it the nights that I am going out but lately any time I do my makeup and know I will be out and about all day I use it and it doesn't fail me. I highly recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.