BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I was using NYX matte setting spray prior to this, and was still having problems with oiliness and creasing. So at an Ulta rep opinion I bought the travel size of this and love it. I have taken a nap while wearing and my blush and highlighter are still on! No creasing, no oily ness, nothing! When i run out i will be coughing up the money for the full size one
rcollins55 C.
New York
Sweat, rain, or even sleep this setting spray Literally kept my make up looking fresh all night. This is an amazing product. I was never into setting sprays and thought they were a waste of money until I tried this one.
Amanda Q.
Flower Mound
I really love this product so much. It is one of my favorite setting sprays ever. It keeps your makeup from moving around on your face. The spray pump is really good. I love this so much. You get 4oz of product if you buy the full size, and if you buy the travel size you get 1 oz. I love this product so much and I hope y’all can enjoy this product too!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i love this setting spray. the name says it all.. all nighter! it lasts all day and night and i only have to do a few spritz. although, i think it’s way too expensive for the packaging, the quality, and the feel. i bought this at my local ulta and i would recommend if you are willing to pay a little extra.
Hayley E.
This product is definitely in my holy grail list. It’s about 40 dollars but 100% worth the price! It holds my makeup in place all day and makes it look refreshed an moisturized! The bottle lasts forever also!! Love it!
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
This stuff is the real deal. No other setting spray has been able to keep my makeup on as long and as grest as this one does. Don't get me wrong, you can totally find decent dupes for a lower price point, but this product is still fantastic. I highly recommend it.
Dion S.
Rustburg , VA
I love Urban Decay products! Their setting sprays are amazing.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Can not recommended this enough. My go to setting spray.❤️
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I bought a travel size to try out, and I used the whole thing, but not because I loved it. I honestly didn't notice it making a huge difference in the longevity of my makeup, and I won't be repurchasing.
Meagan E.
Bedford
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. It’s well worth the money. It makes my makeup just melt into my skin and lasts all day. My skin always looks beautiful and fresh after I use this even hours after applying.
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
I LOVE this setting spray! A bit pricey but worth it. I find myself having to spray a few times before it lands on my face in the right place, but it's worth it. I've heard this is the best setting spray and I love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.