BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mariah M.
This will always be my number one setting spray I always try to break away but I find myself ALWAYS coming back to this one. I feel it definitely helps with keeping my makeup in place throughout the day. The nozzle on this is a little much though, almost a bit aggressive in my opinion, so just hold it about an arms length away and it should be fine.
Michelle H.
Cape May
One of my favorite setting sprays I've used. It helps reduce the look of powered and leaves a nice finish to the skin. Pricey yes, but it lasts longer than buying a $12 drug store setting spray more frequently. My makeup lasts all day with it and notice my foundation doesn't crease as bad. The mister is perfect as well, the mist is fine and even. I haven't had any issues of large globs landing on my face.
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Hands down my favorite setting spray!!! It really keeps your makeup in place "all night" ... My only qualm is I find this product to be just a little drying, by that's probably why I like it so much at the same time. Love using this when I'm going out or to events but I don't reach for it as an every day spray. I have repurchased it again and again.
Amanda B.
I bought the travel size hesitant that I wouldn't like it. But I loved it! I ended up finishing it and buying the chilling one. Both make your makeup look amazing. Once you use this you can't stop! It's a must for the summer and special events.
Stephanie G.
A great setting spray from a great brand all the way around. Love this product as it helps my makeup to last all day and night with no issues. Would highly recommend this setting spray to friends and family.
Adrienne a.
Dublin, GA
Nothing will ever completely set my makeup and stop the shine on my very oily skin, but this does help extend my wear time by an hour or so before I have to blot!
Aimee M.
I just absolutely love this setting spray! It the first setting spray i ever tried so i dont have much to compare it to but im on about my 3rd or 4th bottle of this. Everything i have to say about this are pros, i love the way it sets my makeup gives me a nice finish to my face really sets everything and makes my makeup last allll day long
Joan T.
I have super OILY skin, so it doesn't matter which setting spray I use. However, I did notice that All Nighter does what it says it does--keeps your makeup in place. I only gave it 4 stars because it leaves a sticky feeling upon application. Overall good product if you're super oily like me.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
This setting spray changed my life. I wear this on the daily and I will continue to wear it. It would be hard to convince me to try a different setting spray. This allows me to go out for the night and not constantly worry about if my make up looks alright. Definitely would recommend this to others!
Chayla C.
Use it all the time. Keeps my makeup looking fresh & great. I have been using this since around February. It's light weight, doesn't get sticky at all and lasts me for a while to. I recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.