BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
It does what it says. I can't say there is something super special about it but it does work and I think it's good for all skin types. Α good trick after spraying it on is to fan it out super fast so that your foundation does indeed stay put all day.
Kori E.
Sacramento , CA
This setting spray sets your makeup like cement. It won't move until you want it to! I can tell a major difference when I don't wear this. Within an hour, my foundation will oxidize and my makeup still smudge underneath my eyes. This stuff keeps all that from happening. It's magic, I tell you!
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I started out with the trial size, and HAD to buy the full size. Spot on, does its job. No complaints from me. I like to spray some after primer, before foundation, then spray on more after doing my face of makeup and pat it in with a beauty sponge. Works wonders!
Lindsey M.
Fremont, MI
Best setting spray I have ever tried! Long lasting and makeup did not move. Has sun protection and kept my makeup on through sweating and water. Super easy to apply and you don't have to use much. I will always use this product! Highly recommended
Sarah G.
This is the best makeup spray I have ever used! I went to a concert in 90 degree weather sweat a lot my makeup stayed on then that night it poured rain on us and when I got infront of a mirror after that my makeup was all still there and still looked amazing. I definitely recommend this!
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Does what it claims! Very well worth the price. Totally recommend this for anyone. Makes the makeup looks 10x better and 100% stays in place! No drawbacks in this product for me. Will rebuy. One of my favorite setting sprays out there :)
Meagan C.
Ladson, SC
I love this stuff. I have bought 3 bottles of it. It helps your makeup last all night into the morning. It is cooling and dries without messing up your makeup. It holds up pretty well through sweat and rain. I would recommend to others for a setting spray.
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
It definitely lives up to its name! I wouldn't recommended keeping your makeup on all night but if you're going to then you need this spray! I also love how you can use it to reset your makeup during the day.
Danielle B.
Sets makeup and makes powders blend into the skin better. I don't really notice my makeup lasting longer with this but I love it to make my powders blend in and also to make shimmer shadows much more metallic on the lid or make my highlighter pop!
Tiffany A.
I recently started using this product to set my makeup before formal functions. It's scentless, not heavy, and dries almost instantaneously. My makeup stays on pretty well through the night, with the exception of a little bit of blush wearing off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.