BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
this is my holy grail setting spray ! this really does last all night i have sensitive skin and i really love this product because it works but its also gentle on my skin! a lot of other setting sprays have a harsh smell i happen to like this scent !!!
Courtney S.
Best. Invention. Ever. This really helps my makeup stay on longer. It's a hassle when your makeup needs touching-up but with this product, you won't have to! It truly makes your makeup last all day/night no matter what you're doing. I highly recommend.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I am OBSESSED with this setting spray. When I first decided to tray these I got the de-stick (which I did not like). The all-nighter however works wonderfully. While the de-stick actually tends to go oily, the all-nighter keeps make up on ALL NIGHT for real without getting oily. I know I can always count on this. I will definitely repurchase the all-nighter but I do not recommend the de-stick.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I swear by this and i can keep it in my purse so it doesn't get much better than that, works great for my oily skin, very natural finish.matte i think they look pretty similar. very lightweight can't tell its on, i would definitely recommend it to others.
Emily A.
100% the best setting spray, hands down. Lasted through rock concerts, dances, and hot/sweaty days. I LOVE this stuff. It really bulletproofs your makeup without making your face feel any additional weight or stickiness. I think it's totally worth the try.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I've repurchased so many bottles of this stuff and I don't think I'll ever stop buying it! The original formula is my favorite, but the others work well too. I really do think it makes my makeup last all day long, and gives everything a smooth appearance!
Mia-Angelica L.
Jersey City, NJ
The first makeup setting spray I've ever tried and have stuck to throughout the years!! It makes my makeup last longer through heat and sweat and gives me a flawless look. Whenever I want to try something new I always end up going back to this product.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It does an excellent job keeping makeup in place all day. Long lasting effect, it is very lightweight and gives an excellent finish. It sprays well and dries quickly. I will buy it again. I highly recommend it.
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
this works ! I am telling your your makeup will stay in place all night. It will not smear nor look caked on. it will give you that natural glow, super lightweight and refreshing smell. after 6 hours your face will look flawless!!! I would buy this again !
Janelle M.
Not really what I had hoped for. I was expecting not to have to reapply powder for a few hours and I still had too. It's good in that your make up stays in place and doesn't melt off. But...I still needed to reapply blotting powder just as much as before.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.