BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexi M.
I absolutely love this product. When I'm out all day I make sure I spray this on. I have very oily skin so my makeup ends up coming off but this product makes sure it doesn't come off. Totally recommend this to anyone especially if you have oily skin.
Josephine R.
It's a good setting spray. Nice even spray, easy to apply. It's not the best when it comes to my oily t zone, I end up having to blot a few times a day but its worth it since it really feels like my make up holds nicely. Would definitely recommend!
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
This make up setting spray is like glue for your face this holds your make up in place all day to all night long, it smells good, it's affordable, and it does its job. One time I ran out and the closest thing I could find to use instead was hairspray seriously that's how awesome this product is!
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Hands down my favorite setting spray!!! It really keeps your makeup in place "all night" ... My only qualm is I find this product to be just a little drying, by that's probably why I like it so much at the same time. Love using this when I'm going out or to events but I don't reach for it as an every day spray. I have repurchased it again and again.
Sandra B.
Syracuse, NY
Best setting spray I've ever used, I used this just last weekend and my makeup stayed on all day long and I even fell asleep on a car ride and none of my makeup was removed. I definitely would recommend this and it works great on all skin types.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Great value in the duo pack. This setting spray really makes a difference in getting my makeup to stay for a full day out -- I use it before my foundation and also after my entire makeup routine. It has allowed my makeup to stay out for at least 10 hours.
Maegan C.
Bryant
This spray works wonders. I used this before my sister's wedding in 90 degree heat and my face still looked perfect at the end if the night. Very natural feeling.
Janneth G.
San Francisco, CA
The only setting spray I use! It is a daily ritual. It is super easy to apply and you don't even need to spray a lot. I have gone dancing and it will have my makeup looking fresh all night! Works super good for oily skin!! I personally have oily skin and it is hard for me to find good products but this would have to be one of my favorites. Everyone should totally buy this !!!!!
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
This setting spray was very good to me in the beginning but after a while it wouldn't do what it was supposed to do (let my makeup last) it would make my skin appear oily, BUT it did fix my makeup when it would look cakey so i really liked that.
Tara L.
Laurens
I was shown this product at Ulta when I asked a saleswoman if there was anything I could use to keep my makeup actually on my face and not on my clothes and everyone else's. I love this product. It really does set everything exactly as its supposed to.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.