BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily G.
This is a great setting spray. It makes my makeup last the entire day, which is really the main goal of using a setting spray. I also like that it helps to take away some of the "powdery-ness" of my setting powder. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will be repurchasing.
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Hands down my favorite setting spray! Makes my makeup last all day long. The spray comes out as a perfect mist, and not an actual squirt in the face like others. I have re-purchased this several times already, and will continue to do so! Highly recommend!
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
I have used this on people before weddings and dances and they have come back raving about how well their make up has stayed in place. Doesn't interfere with the way the makeup looks (matte makeup looks matte, dewy makeup looks dewy) It just sets it so that it will stay for hours longer than usual.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
It does what it says 'ALL NIGHTER' Your makeup will not move and it will stay put! It's amazing what it does. I've been using this product for over 6 years, the bottle has changed through out its course, but it has left the same results. Can't live without it!!!
Sasha N.
This urban decay setting spray is made for oily skin and to make your makeup last all day. I used it many times but I don't seem to see a difference in my skin's tendency to oil up. The makeup doesn't last all day either like this product promised. So I'm not completely impressed with this product. This product expires in 6 months.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I tried this setting spray out a couple times and it is definitely worth all the rave! I love how it feels on my skin very lightweight and definitely keeps my make up and place all night. I haven't had the chance to buy one of my own but when I do have free time I would definitely be picking this up!
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
The set is worth buying since it comes with two full sized ones for the price of one. I am still too unsure if it really does anything or not. It does feel really refreshing putting it on however, but my make up lasted the same even with only face primer
Sara P.
I got this at an amazing deal at Ulta for $32 for both the full size (4oz) AND the travel size (1oz) bottle! Retail value of both are 30 and 14 dollars so I call this a steal! And amazing product let me you! I wore this for my nephew's birthday party and my makeup stayed put and looked the same from 10 AM to 8PM! If you don't have this you are missing out!
Tabitha M.
I go through this stuff like water . The only problem is the bottles are t big enough . I can't live without this stuff it literally keeps my makeup on and in place for forever . It makes your makeup look flawless without being cakey . You have to try it
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, CT
Can't brag enough about this setting spray I actually use fox plus bad first and then in the end I'll spray this all over my face my makeup it's locked for hr and hr and it just makes my face looks flawless I will purchase this again and again it GREATT PRODUCT
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.