BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jill W.
I've really been loving this spray! It really keeps my makeup on all day! I have dry skin, and it works amazingly! I would say it leaves your skin with a matte finish, depending on how much you put on. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Cristina O.
Calexico, CA
This product has me in love, you leave the perfect makeup, I read many reviews about this product of urban decay but when I started to use forget all that is perfect! Seals the makeup very well I have not had any problem with it.
Tiffany B.
Greensboro, NC
10/10 best setting spray on the market. I usually split this Duo set with a friend and it lasts FOREVER. Great price for an amazing product! Good on any skin type and YES IT WORKS.
Tiffany L.
Bothell, WA
Have continuously purchased this item. I refuse to go out with out it. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse and this product is a MUST! No matter how much I sweat or rub my face, the spray keeps my makeup slaying!
Zara M.
I don't see much of a difference when I use this product. I don't normally set my makeup because it lasts a good amount of time but when I do I go for the urban decay setting spray.
Alecia C.
Duluth, GA
Hands down my favorite setting spray! My makeup literally lasts all day. I do run out of this fast :/ but I love this spray. I will always purchase it. I also spray before application and after
Susan A.
Lamont
One of my favorite products ever! This setting spray makes my foundation last through out the night. I have tried other setting sprays but always come back to this one. It can't be beat I totally recommend it!
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
I bought this duo as soon as it was released at Sephora this holiday season. I love this setting spray to begin with and with this duo, you get 2 for the price of 1. Can't beat it!
Kelsey K.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff!!!! I rub my face and eyes a lot, allergies, but if I put 2 sprays of this over my makeup in the morning then I still have makeup on my face after teaching all day.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is the only setting spray that has worked for me and done what it claims to! My makeup looks freshly applied for hours! I also love how it feels going on my skin - SO refreshing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.