BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica F.
Absolutely fabulous. I bought this at Sephora during a sale and it held on to my makeup all day, even with if I don't wear long wear foundation. Very happy Side note-- I have not tried the de-slick version cuz I didn't know abt it but I'm willing to try once I read the reviews
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
First of all I am in love with the new packaging of this. I have been using this product for years and it never fails me. I use it right after I apply my full face of makeup and it truly reduces shiny skin and makes my makeup last a lot longer than it would without.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
this is the holy grail of all setting sprays. and this duo pack is everything. 5 dollars more and it you get another bottle? thats insane and i love it. lightweight. i eeven overdue it sometimes and it keep my makeup intact ALL DAY. its so great lasts very long too
Kishany M.
East haven , CT
I really can't tell if this works on my face . I spray if and feel like it's going to work but in reality , I just feel like I'm spraying water on me . I will continue to use it and take more looks at myself through out the day to see if it really works . So far not impressed .
Eliza R.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. Got introduced to it in high school (before I even knew why people used setting spray) and still use it years later. Feels super light, doesn't make you sticky or anything, and lasts forever! It's my favorite setting spray
Kelly C.
I love this setting spray, but I tend not to use it in the summer since it never seems to set fully with all of the heat and humidity; it feels like it leaves this moist film on my face. During non summer months though this is great and keeps my makeup set all day!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite setting spray hands-down. It really does keep my makeup on ll day long and I do notice a difference when I don't wear it. However it is a little pricey so I do use it sparingly and for special occasions. This is one of the best out there!
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I honestly could not do my makeup without setting my makeup with this stuff. I do my makeup early in the morning and by time 10pm comes around my makeup looks like I just aplied it even in very very hot weather. Best setting spray on the market in my opinion!!
Katie L.
Out of all setting sprays this one is definitely my favorite... The only problem is that I still find it still doesn't keep my makeup in place and last all day. It is a very light-weight, which is nice, but I just want it to help keep my makeup on and work!
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
This spray does the job! I bought it on a whim and it hasn't caused my sensitive/dry skin to break out. It does a good job of keeping my eye makeup on especially!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.