BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
All nighter & de-slick setting sprays are hands down my favorite setting sprays for making makeup actually last longer. I didn’t know this when I first used them, but UD uses a temperature control technology that basically keeps your face cool enough so that oil/sweat doesn’t come through as much. All nighter is really fine for just about any skin type, but if oil is a big time issue... Go for the de-slick instead!
Lisa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing! Fell in love, sometimes finding a good setting spray is a bit of a mission because of my oily skin but this setting did the job! Absolutely happy that I found something that worked.
Bailey P.
Lexington
I’ve been using this setting spray for 6 years now and refuse to switch to anything else!! Keeps my makeup in place through anything and everything! Best setting spray on the market for sure
Lili L.
Mesa, AZ
I love this setting spray! I use it to wet my beauty blender before applying my makeup, in between my makeup application and once complete! It really does help keep your makeup on throughout the day! I would highly recommend this product.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
nelly m.
UD all nighter is one of my fave setting sprays and have purchased more than once. I used it for my birthday and my makeup stayed on all day. Made my highlight pop all night. Its a must buy!
Deia B.
When I use this it makes my make up last all day long, even through a rainy outdoors concert! It is refreshing. The mist is a bit aggressive, but you just have to hold it far from the face so that it doesn't leave water droplets. I always re buy this product.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Really makes your makeup stay PUT. There’s literally no cons. Doesn’t make you dry gives you a nice pretty semi matte-matte finish. Good for all skin types. You need this in your makeup bag.
Adrienne B.
Use to be my go to setting spray before using Ben Nye Final seal! Works great with all skin types and does help makeup stay but maybe 6-10 hours. Very upset with the new packaging because my spray bottle stopped working half way through the bottle! The old white bottles never gave me any issues! Idk if they went to cheaper packaging but it needs to get figured out!
Adrianna H.
I wanted to try this setting spray because so many people were talking about it. To test it out, I bought the travel size at Sephora for $15. I really like this setting spray. Since I have such oily skin, this really makes my makeup stay on all day without melting. However sometimes here and there, I can still see some shine on my face like around my nose area.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
This is one of my go to products. I’ve had this in my kit for years. It keeps a natural finish while setting my makeup all day. I have combination skin and it works great. I always knew a bottle of this on hand.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.