BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paige S.
Antioch, TN
One word. Obsessed. This stuff is incredible for dancing the night away or even just helping lock in my makeup for the daytime knowing I'm going to be outside all day. It's so refreshing and does not dry out the skin or the makeup it sits on top of
Alexi M.
I absolutely love this product. When I'm out all day I make sure I spray this on. I have very oily skin so my makeup ends up coming off but this product makes sure it doesn't come off. Totally recommend this to anyone especially if you have oily skin.
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is an ok setting spray . The mist is fine and it is suitable for all skin types. It doesn't do a great job for added oil control or keep make up in place for a night out . It is best for setting make up into skin ,melting the products together to avoid a heavy look when layering multiple products ,
Josephine R.
It's a good setting spray. Nice even spray, easy to apply. It's not the best when it comes to my oily t zone, I end up having to blot a few times a day but its worth it since it really feels like my make up holds nicely. Would definitely recommend!
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
This spray is an any makeup using person must have. It is super lightweight and hydrating. It will make sure that your makeup does not move anywhere all day. It is great for multiple skin types. I personally use deslick since I have oily skin. It would be better if they added sun protection, but overall it is a great product. I’d highly recommend it.
Lisa N.
Morrow, GA
This product is great. It's not amazing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't do it job. I use this every time I need my makeup to last longer then 12+ hours, or whenever I go out at night. I tend to touch my face a lot whenever I forget about my makeup, but this product help my makeup stay on a bit better. I would definitely recommend this product.
Liz G.
I loveeee it! I have combination skin type (mostly oily), so my makeup tends to get kinda ugly a few hours later after I leave the house. With the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray my makeup last way longer! I mean up to a certain point, its not magic lol But definitely recommend 😊

Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
The most amazing stuff ever, it has truly been a god send to me. My makeup last so much longer and stays matte. I looked forever trying to find the perfect one and found it in the Urban Decay section, I purchase mine at my local Ulta store, I will be purchasing this item again and would recommend friends to try it and already have and they have loved it.
Hannah r.
Pinckney, MI
This is my holy grail of setting pray. I makes your makeup melt into your skin and is refreshing and just perfect. I can tell the difference when I don't use this and when I do. Its also great to make my highlight more intense! I bought my bottle at sephora, Its responably priced for the size i think. I have bought many bottles and would recommend.
ashley w.
Chesterfield, MO
This setting spray is one of the best I have ever tried! This setting spray keeps your makeup locked and set for the whole day! This setting spray is amazing and leaves a demo-matte finish. Its super lightweight and I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.