BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paola U.
Damascus , MD
Amazing!!! This keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I used to use elf brand setting spray and didn't know what I was missing out on until I bought this out of curiosity. This stuff actually works the way it says it will. I noticed that the elf brand didn't work as well for me and would have problems with my eyeshadow especially. So glad I switched!!!
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is magical. I have no idea what's in there to make it so amazing. It will hold your face on all day and night. I'm in Florida with the heat and humidity and without this I'm pretty sure I would look like a melting ice cream cone 95%of the time.
Courtney T.
Denham Springs, LA
This setting spray is beyond amazing! It makes your makeup set and stay all night, exactly how it describes itself. The spray does not have much of a smell which is awesome. Also, it dries in just a couple of minutes. I would certainly recommend this for anyone looking for an awesome setting spray.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I swear by this and i can keep it in my purse so it doesn't get much better than that, works great for my oily skin, very natural finish.matte i think they look pretty similar. very lightweight can't tell its on, i would definitely recommend it to others.
Houa M.
Saint Paul, MN
So many people were recommending this product. I decided to try it out and now I would recommend it too if you are starting out makeup and don't know what setting spray to buy.. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it. It a natural finish. It's long lasting, keeps the makeup in place. My makeup runs a lot so this helps. I would totally buy it again.
Amanda D.
Love this for longwear extension! I've heard some say it feels dryish, just use a hydrating mist over to add a little dewiness back in if needed. Great year round and wonderful for summer time, especially if you can store it in the fridge, very refreshing!
Sonja A.
I got a sample bottle of this and will definitely be purchasing it as soon as it runs out. The price tag may look steep but it is definitely worth it. It keeps my makeup in place all day long and also gives it a nice, flawless looking finish.
Abbey C.
This is an awesome product! I feel that it really helps to seal in the powders on top with the layers underneath to prevent a powdery look, and it really does help my makeup last for a very long time. I would repurchase this product and I recommend it!
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I bought this product about 2 months ago and I love it so far. Not only do I use it the nights that I am going out but lately any time I do my makeup and know I will be out and about all day I use it and it doesn't fail me. I highly recommend this product.
Diamond L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This Product is the best thing I ever invested in! This product gives a Matte Finish and is great for people with oily skin. Its very light weight and also last a long time! My makeup stays in one place and does not shift at all! I will be buying again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.