BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
This one is definitely the best Urban Decay setting spray unless you are REEEEALLY oily. It works well, keeps your makeup in place and is an all around good setting spray. If you're looking for a mid-high priced spray, this one will make you happy.
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
I always make sure to have this product on my shelf and in my purse. I am not sure if it does have sun protection but the other urban decay makeup I use does. It is light weight and they sell the travel sizes for my clutch for cheap. Highly recommend!
Erika B.
Huntsville, TX
My favorite setting spray! The smell is nice and my makeup last literally all day and night. I stay smudge free for hours on end and I thank this All Nighter setting spray for that! They have an "Oilslick" option but honestly All Nighter is the best!
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
This product is a must have for Florida!! Makes your makeup full proof and it doesn't feel thick or heavy at all. Love it and refreshing!! Good for all skin types -- feels cool and the mist is so fine that it doesn't disturb your makeup -- have bought again and again!!!
Chelsie L.
The best setting spray I have found so far. Really does make your face last a whole lot longer then normal. I was pretty impressed. It seemed a little smoothr after I sprayed this onto to my face also. Love this product. Use this stuff every time I put makeup on!
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I used this product for my wedding, because my makeup comes off very easily. On my wedding day, my face was perfect! However, I was also very itchy from the time I sprayed this stuff on my face. That might be because I have sensitive skin. But I would definitely recommend that you try it out before using it for your big day! Itchy face = distracting.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This is by far the best setting spray on the market! It's been around for awhile and the reviews on it are amazing because this product is amazing ! Your makeup will not move! You can freaking swim in your makeup after using this ! Go get you some !
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I like how fine the mist is for this setting spray. It comes with a double cap which is kind of not necessary so you could ditch one of them if you want to. I don't like the scent of it, it kind of smells like hairspray to me. It is long lasting and I would like to have a travel size to take because the full size bottles are quite large to carry around.
Andrea S.
I had to say that I never used a Setting spray before, and I got a free sample at Sephora of this one and I just loved it! Is great, it actually works, I was surprised by the results, how does your skin looks when you wear it and when you don't wear it. Honestly is a little pricey for me, every time I go to Sephora I debate if I should buy it or not, I haven't buy it again yet, but I might if I get it on sale. If you have the money don't think it twice and buy it!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love how this locks it down even on the hottest days/nights. It feels light with a light smell of like babies breath flowers. I did feel like it helped very much on preventing my makeup melting off my face with the heat and sweating . It goes great on either skin. Used it on my sister in laws face for her wedding and make up stayed on point besides the heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.