BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This setting spray makes my makeup flawless. I love how refreshed my face feels after i use this. I really love this setting spray and i think everyone should try this. It really makes my makeup last all day long. I use it so often that i go through it like water.
Jenna G.
Branford, FL
This setting spray is AMAZING!!!!! It goes so on so well and really does make your makeup last. I use it everyday and it is a definite part of my makeup routine. I wouldn't change anything about it. I will be purchasing it agian and recommend you all do too.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Love this spray. Most setting sprays tend to break me out. I've been using this one for about 3 months and I'm in love. My makeup lasts a lot longer. I make sure I use it when I know I'm going to be working 12+ hours. However, I hate the smell of it. It's also a little pricey but for me since it doesn't break me out and I can notice it actually works it's worth it.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This product is a must have for the hot summer months. It helps your makeup stay all day without "sliding" off. It lasts a good while. I purchased the travel size from Sephora to take with me when I travel. I would definitely buy this again. You need to try!
Amanda O.
Temecula, CA
Helps my makeup last the workday which is always the real test since I don't exactly stay out all night these days. I cant use this everyday because it makes me breakout a little if I do wear it too much. It leaves a pretty natural/slightly shimmery finish so I spray it and then afterwards I add just a little bit of powder on the spots that I don't want shimmered.
Torrie W.
Norfolk, VA
I have previously used NYX setting spray. I felt like the Urban Decay was just too costly. While the NYX works ok, you definitely get what you pay for. The Urban Decay is absolutely worth the extra cost. Makeup lasts much longer, and there isn't any transfer!
Elizabeth B.
Wardsville, MO
Really awesome setting spray! I wore this to prom and slept in my makeup - and guess what?! It looked EXACTLY the same the next day! (DO NOT SLEEP IN YOUR MAKEUP OVERNIGHT. I WAS 18 AND DUMB).
Sandy I.
Woodside, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. This will keep your makeup flawless all day and all night. I use this everyday ad recommended it to my sister who is a makeup addict. She also cant live with out it. You can party all night and your makeup will look perfect.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites! It helps my make up stay on for hours, it comes out in a nice mist, and its non drying. This is something I reach for when I know I will have a long day out or a night out it does not mess around. I have a bottle on my vanity because it is something I reach for often, definitely something I recommend to everyone!
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
This is a great product! I have tried the smashbox setting spray as well, and i love them both. I trust that if i'm going out and i put this on I don't have to check my makeup constantly. I never get the big bottle, i always get the smaller size, but it lasts me pretty long so i would say it is worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.