BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor L.
Mission Viejo , CA
LOVE. it makes my makeup LAST all day and it helps my face from looking too powdery! It refreshes my face and I can add more throughout the day if I want and it won't breakup my makeup
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing would definetky keep your makeup in place if you are going to a special event or even a night out this will make your foundation stick . I bought the one for dry skin after I used this one up and i don't like it as much as this one
Mimi J.
Lake Oswego, OR
Best setting spray out there! I use it with my ud all nighter foundation it works wonders! It makes makeup last longer as well! It's worth the money! I love it! Definitely will be buying it again once I run out!
Nadia M.
Plantsville, CT
Probably one of the best makeup setting sprays that anyone can use. It can be a little pricey but it definitely works! Your makeup will not move and it doesn't feel cakey either. I definitely want others to try it
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
What I love is that i can play all day and still look great at the end of the night. It holds well even through sports. it is light and Doesn't make your make up feel heavy or anything.
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
This is a necessity in my makeup routine whether I'm wearing a little bit of makeup or if I'm going out at night. It doesn't leave an oily finish and even makes your makeup slightly waterproof. No smudges and it stays put until you wash your makeup off.
Tania L.
Denver, CO
This is by far one of the best setting sprays I have tried. I had Ben Nye prior and decided to try this brand. It sprayed on evenly and didn't dry glossy. It really did keep my makeup on all day and into the night.
Tiffany B.
Clarion, PA
This stuff is pretty awesome. I feel crazy spraying my face after I took all that time applying my makeup but it really seems to help it stay. I just think I need to do my mascara after the fact because I ended up with little black lines on my cheeks.
Katelynn K.
New Albany, IN
I never used setting spray before, I used hair spray to set my face (terrible, I know). One of the girls at sephora told me about this spray and I use it everyday. My makeup stays flawless!!
Taya T.
These setting spray is incredible. I am already on my second bottle and about to finish it someone please send me a new one😂😂😂 This setting spray is so good and really locks your makeup in place to stay all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.