BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Harisree P.
auburn hills
I have been using over a year one. This one give a dewy finish to your makeup and it goes with all skin types. This helps my make up to stay put for a min of 8hrs. This is my second bottle and I will be pursuing my third one pretty soon.
Angela T.
Brooklyn Park
To say that I love this product, is an understatement! Honestly my makeup would get everywhere, but now it stays put all day :) it has a natural ending to make your makeup stay, I’ll definitely be repurchasing it. The money is worth it!
Markie B.
Frankfort, NY
All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray works wonders. My skin, personally, gets oily throughout the night and the setting spray helped with keeping the oils down. It is super easy to apply. The only thing is it isn't something I would wear all day/night, without a makeup re-fresher, as the makeup doesn't stay put for that long. It's perfect for a night out though. I would recommend!!
kennia l.
I use Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray every single time i apply any kind of makeup on my face. It leaves my skin SET for hours melting together all the creams and powders on your face 10/10 recommend !
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Does exactly what it says. Keeps makeup on all night and in place. I have oily to combo skin so I tend to use it for a long night out or special occasions. But you definitely must try if you haven't yet
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite setting spray of all time.  I work in a hospital and am constantly moving and removing masks from my face.  Everyone always asks how I keep my make up in place all day, with minimal oily skin.  I direct them to this and they love it!  A must have in your make up collection.  The smell can be a little strong but not a deal breaker.  Seriously my favorite!
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really liked this setting spray because it helped keep my makeup lasting all day! I received the spray complementary of urbane decay but even still I’ve bought from Sephora and I will continue to buy!
Jessica H.
I have plenty of different setting sprays that I use, but overall I think this product is actually amazing and works for everyone. I use it and it makes it so that my makeup does not BUDGE. I go out for a whole night and come home and my makeup is the same as when i left it. I know that with this product it is my go to and that my makeup will stay perfect through it all. Highly recommend this.
Sophie H.
Martinez, CA
This is my go to setting spray! It smells good, it helps your makeup last way longer and it gives your skin a nice glow that makes your makeup not look as much as makeup if that makes sense ! I love it.
Cheyanne S.
This is my miracle setting spray. Lets start with the look of the bottle which is sleek. The bottle sprays evenly. Which i hate when i buy setting sprays and it doesn't come out and then too much comes out. It has a light refreshing scent. Once applied to the face it gives off a dewy look without being over the top. It's one of the longer lasting ones i've used, so for the price it's on point.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.