BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda O.
I only use urban decay setting spray they have a few different ones this one I find lasts the longest definitely worth the money your make up will stay in place Love it could not have my make up look without it definitely completes it .
Michelle C.
4 starts because I have no other setting sprays to compare to. This is the first time I'm using setting spray and i was pleasantly surprised. My makeup stayed on all day and it looked like it was freshly applied. Got this as a sample from sephora and love it! Definitely will buy and also try other setting sprays!
Christine C.
This baby is my go to! My home girl! My slay all day slay all night queen! This is one of the few products i splurge on bc no matter what kind of foundation or powder i use it will almost def work to last.
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
So, I have very sensitive skin, and combination & it's always sketchy for me to find new products. But this product took the cake for me. It keeps my makeup in place all day! I set my foundation with powder & when I spray this when I'm finished it just makes everything look extra flawless. It doesn't make me oily or when I'm dry it doesn't dry me out. It's very nice. I'll repurchase for sure!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
I am so happy that Urban Decay changed the packaging to the All Nighter Setting Spray, no longer looking dirty and looks great on my vanity. I work in the hospitality industry and it keeps me looking put together all day. It is good for all skin types and tones.
Ladan G.
los angeles, CA
after a night of dancing and sweating and drinking, my makeup still looked flawless. came home, fell asleep on accident, woke up still looking flawless. no sun protection, but i appreciate the fact that it doesn't have any sort of odor. would definitely buy again!
Hannah K.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this setting spray. Works like it should. It is very lightweight. I absolutely love this product and I would recommend it to anyone. The finish is Matte. It takes a short time to dry, and I will be buying this product again in the future. Awesome product.
Kelly L.
I quite like this setting spray! For the travel size, it is nice because the full size is a bit pricey, and you get quite a few uses out if it. You can also bring it on your carry-on on a plane. This keeps my makeup on for a long time without fading or smudging.
Pamela L.
San Jose, CA
I find that this spray does not as long as claimed but all in all still a very good product. Does not dry out my face and does a good job of melding my makeup together.
Alexis B.
Drums, PA
The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a great setting spray. It is easy to apply, you can’t feel it on the face, and it is good for all skin types. I have purchased this product many times and I would say that this is the longest lasting setting spray that I have ever used! The applicator sprays evenly on the face, and you stay matte the entire day! The only trouble about this product is the smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.