BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Madison G.
Easley, SC
This setting spray is a real winner! Love the refreshing feeling it gives to your face! It also keeps your make-up pretty shine free and it lasts all day! It's a little pricey, but the travel sizes aren't too expensive if you want to try before buying!
Alicia R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I recently got this setting spray and so far I love it!! It keeps my make up on all day. I've tried many setting sprays and this one is by far the best one I've tried. I would definitely buy again and recommend it.
Lexi K.
Huntington Woods, MI
I have used this for a very long time and i will continue to use it. It has a natural finish which i love. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Morning- night. I am for sure buying this again!!! I love this product
Sandy V.
I use this on days where I know I'll be out for the entire day or into the night. It keeps my makeup in place when it's humid out. I love this one and I'll probably be trying out the other setting sprays from urban decay once I use the rest of the bottle.
Kay B.
I swear by this setting spray. I use it for every look I've ever created. The bottle last a long time. I have been able to hold a look for evenings out and it doesn't change my makeup. If you don't have it get it.
Nadia M.
Plantsville, CT
Probably one of the best makeup setting sprays that anyone can use. It can be a little pricey but it definitely works! Your makeup will not move and it doesn't feel cakey either. I definitely want others to try it
Tania L.
Denver, CO
This is by far one of the best setting sprays I have tried. I had Ben Nye prior and decided to try this brand. It sprayed on evenly and didn't dry glossy. It really did keep my makeup on all day and into the night.
Nhung V.
Westminster, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL! Worth every penny. I never leave the house without spraying this a couple times to set my makeup. Sometimes when I fall asleep with makeup on, my makeup the next morning is still the same from last night. It wont budge at all.
Katelynn K.
New Albany, IN
I never used setting spray before, I used hair spray to set my face (terrible, I know). One of the girls at sephora told me about this spray and I use it everyday. My makeup stays flawless!!
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
This is a necessity in my makeup routine whether I'm wearing a little bit of makeup or if I'm going out at night. It doesn't leave an oily finish and even makes your makeup slightly waterproof. No smudges and it stays put until you wash your makeup off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.