BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan M.
Orange, CA
This setting spray is amazing! It really does keep your makeup in place all day and leaves it looking amazing all night! When you spray it on your face it leaves you feeling refreshed!
Isabelle M.
Talent, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS it makes my makeup last all day works for dry skin and it just makes YOUR makeup look flawless in general it's easy to apply obviously you just spray it on you face it's nice spray bottle too!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This is such a great setting spray ! I love it so much. It keeps my makeup on for so long. At first it's sticky but in about a few minutes it dries and you don't feel sticky at all. I would definitely buy it again but the best part is I won't have to for a long time.
Mimi J.
Lake Oswego, OR
Best setting spray out there! I use it with my ud all nighter foundation it works wonders! It makes makeup last longer as well! It's worth the money! I love it! Definitely will be buying it again once I run out!
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this ive been using it alot lately and have no complaints but would love to see some more, always keeps my makeup in place and every once in a while use it while blending my creams ♡♡
Andi ..
Most long-lasting setting spray I've tried and it doesn't make your skin dry or sticky. The finish is a gorgeous matte finish and makes my makeup last literally all day. It's sosososososososososo good!! Yes I would definitely buy it again really good
Samantha P.
Chesterfield , MI
Works better than you can image. I can fall asleep with my makeup on and this spray helps set my whole face so it doesn't smudge when I'm sleeping. I get very lazy on the morning so this helps me cut time in half!
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
I love this, I have the full bottle also, it feels so great on my skin and definitely is easy to apply it's very light weight once it goes on you can't feel it anymore, it's a go to and would recommend to everyone.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this stuff, my makeup hasn't budged all day. Def easy to use, don't need much, pricing is fair, no scent, didn't irritate my skin at all either. will def be purchasing this again
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
OMG! Lifesaver for the all nighters and the California sun all day outings. My face did not melt like it normally does. I had to touch up due to oils but nothing moved. This lives in my makeup kit now. So glad I asked my Ulta lady what she'd recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.