BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
life saver!!!! i have sprayed this on before school, then had dance practice, went home, and still looked great!! it actually last for a while too! so it's definitely worth the price. i get bad reactions to a lot of sprays and skin products and i was happy that it doesn't make me break out or anything. all my friends use it and love it and you, my friends should also.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect size for my purse! Also, if you've never tried this setting spray before, definitely pick this size up! It's not too pricey at all. Lightweight and long lasting, definitely an amazing hold. I've used other setting sprays before but they make me break out.
Taylor K.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Especially during the hotter seasons my makeup can tend to melt away during humid times! But with this magic in a bottle my makeup stays completely set! I bought mine at Sephora on their website and the price is great!
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch , VA
I just purchased this from my local Sephora and I love it. It feels refreshing when you spray it on and sets quick. My makeup sets and lasts all day as oppose to not using a setting spray, in humidity my makeup would be melting/sliding off mid day. I now use this product in my routine every day
Rosalinda G.
AMAZING !!!! This product helps with keeping my makeup in place for any event!!! I buy this product every 3-4 months! I apply one time and do not have to apply again ! ( I wear makeup EVERYDAY ! ) the only bad thing is this product has no scent, I would love this product more of their was a nice scent to it !
Keyla P.
College Station, TX
I love how long this makes my makeup last! I can literally "accidentally" fall asleep with my makeup on after a nigh out and wake up with a flawless face! It really helps control the oil around my t zone also! I would recommend to anyone that wants their makeup on until they decide they want to take it off!
Grace T.
Austin, TX
This setting spray is the BEST. I use it every time I'm going for a night out. Keeps my makeup fresh and in place! I've used this through multiple festivals and it is fantastic! I get home and everything looks just as it was! The bottle last me for ever. Get it!
Amburr A.
This product is the worlds best setting spray. it sets everything and you don't need touch up unless you want them. it smells great, it feels great, its a matte finnish, with a great price point, it last forever (as someone who uses it daily) i will always rebuy
Christina O.
This is my everyday setting spray. I have normal-oily skin and this works great and doesn't make my skin look oily. I notice on days when I don't use it that my makeup slides off my face and looks rough by the end of the day. This spray is extremely effective at keeping my makeup on.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I picked this up during the Sephora Rouge event. Such a great price for an every day makeup staple. This is the last thing I put on my face before I walk out the door in the morning. My makeup stays in place all day. It is also great for a quick refresher mid day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.