BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sandy V.
I use this on days where I know I'll be out for the entire day or into the night. It keeps my makeup in place when it's humid out. I love this one and I'll probably be trying out the other setting sprays from urban decay once I use the rest of the bottle.
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this ive been using it alot lately and have no complaints but would love to see some more, always keeps my makeup in place and every once in a while use it while blending my creams ♡♡
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I love a good setting spray! This is definitely one of my favorites, I like to pick up the travel size one while I am in line at Sephora. A perfect size for an on the go setting spray.
Samantha P.
Chesterfield , MI
Works better than you can image. I can fall asleep with my makeup on and this spray helps set my whole face so it doesn't smudge when I'm sleeping. I get very lazy on the morning so this helps me cut time in half!
chloe n.
Aliso Viejo, CA
The best setting spray I have ever used. Keeps my makeup on my face all day, and feels very lightweight on my face. Spray is not the best but I just switch the cap. Perfect for oily skin.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this stuff, my makeup hasn't budged all day. Def easy to use, don't need much, pricing is fair, no scent, didn't irritate my skin at all either. will def be purchasing this again
Susy V.
Really love this setting spray .. I have dry skin and it makes my skin look awesome.. it doesn't have any sun protect .. but it does make my make up last all day long .. I will definitely recommend this to anyone !
Kaylee P.
Paragould
Really enjoy this product!! I was shocked because I thought it was just going to be like water sprayed on my face,lol.It has a really cool smell too,it's kinda like a coolaid smell. I would recommend this to anyone
Maria S.
This product is good. Keeps your makeup on for longer and also gives you a slight dewy look if that's what you are into. A little goes along way with this product so it does last along time.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I have used literally 7 bottles! I keep coming back to this setting spray. It literally makes your makeup last all night long. I have used this in 100 degree summer days and my makeup stays matte! It's pricey but it won't irritate skin and the bottle lasts a long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.