BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristin T.
Drakes Branch , VA
I just purchased this from my local Sephora and I love it. It feels refreshing when you spray it on and sets quick. My makeup sets and lasts all day as oppose to not using a setting spray, in humidity my makeup would be melting/sliding off mid day. I now use this product in my routine every day
Nadia F.
Lincolnton, NC
I absolutely love this stuff! I really can tell a difference with my makeup when I use this spray. My makeup seems to last longer and look better when I use it. I've tried numerous setting sprays and this is still my favorite. I just wish it wasn't so expensive
Cassie K.
Newark, OH
This spray wasn't all the hype to me. It was okay, maybe made my makeup not get oily after an extra hour or two. Nothing different than a drugstore setting spray to me.
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
very refreshing and creates a dewy finish. I like this spray because I feel like it helps my makeup melt together and look more natural. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer and gives some moisture to my dry skin. My mom also uses it and she has oily skin.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
This setting spray will hold your makeup all day and night. My makeup would not budge even after a really long day at work. I run around all over and my makeup was just the same throughout the day. Seriosuly buy this if you're looking for an amazing setting spray.
Kara H.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE THIS SPRAY! Sets your makeup all day and also makes sure the powder look less cake on your face. For the price I think this product is definitely worth it! Doesn't make my face look too dewy and definitely has a natural finish to it! I would 100 percent buy again!
Amburr A.
This product is the worlds best setting spray. it sets everything and you don't need touch up unless you want them. it smells great, it feels great, its a matte finnish, with a great price point, it last forever (as someone who uses it daily) i will always rebuy
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Best setting spray in the business! I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and it controls my oil as well. The price is a little bit more for a setting spray but it's definitely worth it. I definitely recommend it for you to try it out.
Elena M.
Wixom, MI
The Urban Decay setting spray is a must for anyone who wants their make-up to stay on all day and night. Whether you spray it on just before going to the club or on your way to work, this spray makes any who has oily skin feel confident that their make-up does not move. This spray is also great for making your eye shadow more pigmented. If you spray some on a eye shadow brush and then dip into the eye shadow, the ingredients in the spray really help bring out the color of the eye shadow on your eyes.
Megan R.
This setting spray is affordable and in my opinion, the best on the market. It sets your makeup for daily work or even a night of going out. It can be used on all skins and gives a natural look; dewey at first. It lasts a fairly long time and I would buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.