BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
There is a reason all the makeup gurus use this. It works, and it WORKS well. It lasts as long as it's on your face, and it makes your makeup last a million times longer. Use it as a mixing medium for glitter or high color payoff on lids and it is a godsend.
Tara F.
Norcross, GA
This setting spray is absolutely amazing! It keeps my makeup on all day. It is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it. I have found other comparable products for cheaper, but this one still is the best. When I have the extra money, this is the one I chose!
Alexandra R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product when I have the extra cash to purchase it. It leaves my face with a perfect matte finish and it extremely easy to apply. A few spritz and your makeup it set for hours upon hours! I would buy this again, although to me it is a bit pricey!
Torrie W.
Norfolk, VA
I have previously used NYX setting spray. I felt like the Urban Decay was just too costly. While the NYX works ok, you definitely get what you pay for. The Urban Decay is absolutely worth the extra cost. Makeup lasts much longer, and there isn't any transfer!
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
The best setting spray out there. A little goes a long way. I wear this when I go out for any special event and my makeup doesn't move. I make sure if I'm going to an outdoor event to wear this. It holds up against the Heat very well and doesn't clog my pores.
Taylor C.
Hopewell, VA
I wasn't too excited about this product. I got it because I heard a lot of good things about it on YouTube. While it did last longer than a few others that I've tried, for some reason it made my face feel oily it was weird. I probably won't repurchase this.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This size lasts me so long, it is not even worth me buying a full size ever. I love this spray because I can toss it in my bag and refresh throughout the day. It is not heavy, very refreshing and gives me a dewey look. I recommend it to everyone and would buy 100 times again.
Jenna G.
Branford, FL
This setting spray is AMAZING!!!!! It goes so on so well and really does make your makeup last. I use it everyday and it is a definite part of my makeup routine. I wouldn't change anything about it. I will be purchasing it agian and recommend you all do too.
Allie N.
Austin, TX
Wonderful setting spray that truly keeps your makeup on all night. Purchased 3 times and 2/3 times the spray bottle made it hard to apply and didn't have a wide range of spritz. As a result, ended up using more product regularly than was needed. Would recomend
Christine H.
THE BOMB, THE BOTTLE HAS LASTED ME A LIFETIME ALREADY . THE MIST COMES OUT SO HEAVENLY AND DOESNT MATTE DOWN MY SKIN OR RUN MY MAKEUP. IT KEEPS MY MAKE UP LOOKING FRESH AND ON POINT FOR HOURS.. FROM WORK TO MY KIDS SPORTS! A DEF MUST HAVE FOR ME IN THE FUTURE
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.