BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mindy F.
Covington, GA
I do like this product. I am a professional cosmetologist and Make-up artist and my hairspray trick works the same or even a little bit better. Honestly I think I will stick to my maximum hold hairspray makeup setting trick I have used for years in the salon!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I like this but wont repurchase. Doesn't make that much of difference in my opinion but maybe if I wore over different foundation it would. Just too much money for something I rarely use.
Selina S.
This is THE BEST setting spray! I always have issues with my makeup getting oily around my nose and it still does that with this but it's definitely not as bad as with everything else I have tried. I buy the smaller sizes and they last me for a long time
Hannah K.
Katy
I used this once, but not sure if I noticed any differences. It's definitely easy to apply; the mist is very fine. Overall well-made, but would have to test the product some more times. Price is a little steep for my taste though. Definitely would try again!
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
The only problem I had with this is that is burned around my mouth and my forehead. It also took a while to dry compared to my cheaper setting sprays. Other than that it was pretty good.
Tori P.
Kent, OH
Finally took the splurge and upgraded to All Nighter after previously using the NYX matte setting spray. The difference is insane! All Nighter literally lasts me the entire day and makes my face and makeup look as good as when I first put it on! So worth it
Celina G.
This is a must have for all you beautyhollics. Raining? Sweating? Oily? Your makeup is staying with this spray. I recommend it to anyone that wears any sort of face makeup because your fave is on lock with this spray!
Liza K.
Osseo, MN
This setting spray works amazing! I don't leave the house without using this. It doesn't rub off, my makeup stays in all day and it's just a few quick sprays. It keeps my makeup on and I would recommend to everyone.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I did a six hour test today, and one yesterday, in this blistering texas heat. thank you beauty gods for a setting spray to keep my face on. kept my oil at bay as well, it's a great product!
Megan S.
Madison, AL
I LOVE this spray. Combined with an eyeshadpw primer my eye makeup doesnt go anywhere!!! Even in the current heat of the alabama summer everything stays put, including my foundation! This will be a repurchase and something i keep in my collection at all times.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.