BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa L.
League City, TX
Urban decay all night setting spray is crazy amazing! It's good for both oily and dry skin. It has a very nice Natural finish to it. It keeps your makeup in place all night so you can dance and get crazy and still look flawless! I recommend this setting spray!
Jenna G.
Branford, FL
This setting spray is AMAZING!!!!! It goes so on so well and really does make your makeup last. I use it everyday and it is a definite part of my makeup routine. I wouldn't change anything about it. I will be purchasing it agian and recommend you all do too.
Molika S.
This one is one of my favorite setting spray. I use it before and after my makeup. I have dry to combo skin and this keep me pretty matte. It is light weight and help keep my makeup in place all day. I also use it to refresh my makeup. Highly recommend this.
magaly g.
I love this setting spray!!! I recently tried this setting spray and loved it; so much that I purchased this duo. This is a great value for the price. I recommend it over buying the single full size. These are both full size for a great deal. It makes my makeup last all day and when applied I feel refreshed.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Love this product! The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps my makeup in place all day. At the end of the day, my face looks the same as it did when I applied my makeup in the morning. It has a very natural finish and I would highly recommend to others.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
This is a great product! I have tried the smashbox setting spray as well, and i love them both. I trust that if i'm going out and i put this on I don't have to check my makeup constantly. I never get the big bottle, i always get the smaller size, but it lasts me pretty long so i would say it is worth it.
Christine H.
THE BOMB, THE BOTTLE HAS LASTED ME A LIFETIME ALREADY . THE MIST COMES OUT SO HEAVENLY AND DOESNT MATTE DOWN MY SKIN OR RUN MY MAKEUP. IT KEEPS MY MAKE UP LOOKING FRESH AND ON POINT FOR HOURS.. FROM WORK TO MY KIDS SPORTS! A DEF MUST HAVE FOR ME IN THE FUTURE
Eliza R.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. Got introduced to it in high school (before I even knew why people used setting spray) and still use it years later. Feels super light, doesn't make you sticky or anything, and lasts forever! It's my favorite setting spray
Yvette R.
Dallas, TX
All I have to say is I'm blessed to have a makeup plug! This is kind of pricey, but my plug blessed me with several bottles for a wonderful price. Not only does this product work amazing I find it has a scent and I absolutely love it! Make up stays in place!!
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
LOVE! I have super oily skin and my makeup melts off my face throughout the day, but this keeps my face fresh and mattified for hours. It dries super fast and I can instantly feel my makeup set on my face. It has a very light, natural finish and it's a must to seal off my routine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.