BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

emily o.
Sylmar, CA
My absolute favorite summer essential it is a must for the summer!! my face won't melt off and it helps keep my makeup in place all day. Very refreshing , nice smell would definitely recommend you will really like it! I'm running low so time for some more !!!
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite setting spray. I use it after baking with my Laura Mercier a translucent setting powder. It gives my make up a look that lasts all night. I would highly recommend this product. It's fairly inexpensive and a great value.
Maria D.
Calexico, CA
Best Duo ever ! I bought the single setting spray I when I finish it I look for these. It really keeps my make up for all day, and I have combination skin (Oil and Dry) and it helps me a lot with my dry skin. I highly recommend the duo because for the price also
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I sprayed this on my face to see how this would last on my face during the previous summer, and to my amazement my makeup stayed put the entire day! I was out in the sun from 8 am until 6 pm in 90 degree weather. It felt like my makeup was melting off and I expected a mess when going to look in the mirror, but it stayed perfectly throughout the sweat and high temperature!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Ive already done a review on this but here we go. I love love love this setting spray. It is the only brand of setting spray I use. It stays on all day long and just a couple of spritz keeps it looking super fresh. It lasts such a long time too. It is a little on the pricey side but it is completely worth it. I would defiantly try this setting spray, you will love it.
Payton G.
This is pretty okay. It's probably not something that's going to make your makeup last ALL day, but it helps. Maybe I'm not using enough, but every time I spritz my face with it, it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. But the good news is the bottle is pretty big and lasts a while, so if you need to coat your face with it for it to work, go for it! Would repurchase.
Melanie u.
miami, fl
I wear this for 12 hour shifts and my makeup does NOT budge....incredibly worth it! I spray this before primer and after I finish w/ all my makeup and also use it to make my highlight even brighter! A product I could not live without for my dreadfully oily skin,
Christine C.
Louisville, CO
The mist was a bit chunky which led to these big droplets ruining my makeup. I ended up using the product differently by spraying a beauty blender with it as I applied foundation or concealer to breakouts and skin with texture issues. As far as I'm concerned the makeup didnt budge when I used this technique. But ya I couldnt really use it via the intended method.
Kristina M.
This setting spray is my go to! This spray doesn't necessarily have a finish. Whatever makeup you use to create a finish it just keeps that and really locks everything in place! Even when dancing in the Tampa heat my makeup stayed on through it all and looked fresh! If you need something to make your makeup literally last all day and night go with this setting spray!
Molly J.
Huntsville, AL
This thing is a miracle worker. I sprayed this on my face for my sisters wedding. Wedding wasn't until 6 but makeup was done at 1. Even after the drinks and nerves had passed and it was bedtime my makeup looked flawless and perfect. Would recommend to anyone who needs that all day look to last that.. all day!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.