BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie G.
Well worth the price tag. Keeps my makeup lasting all day. Just a few spritzes after I'm done applying my makeup & I don't have to worry about it coming off at all! This is one of the best brands for makeup of all the brands out there & this product is no exception!
Torrie W.
Norfolk, VA
I have previously used NYX setting spray. I felt like the Urban Decay was just too costly. While the NYX works ok, you definitely get what you pay for. The Urban Decay is absolutely worth the extra cost. Makeup lasts much longer, and there isn't any transfer!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Love my All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray! I use it every day. By mid afternoon, my makeup hardly needs touched up. Keeps my makeup looking great without being heavy or greasy. Would definitely recommend! Will make you rethink your expectations on how your makeup should last throughout the day.
Yvette R.
Dallas, TX
All I have to say is I'm blessed to have a makeup plug! This is kind of pricey, but my plug blessed me with several bottles for a wonderful price. Not only does this product work amazing I find it has a scent and I absolutely love it! Make up stays in place!!
Sarah S.
Clinton Twp, MI
For the price I was expecting a lot more. I have oily skin and I was hoping this would make my makeup last all day but I still got very shiny. I was going to try the De-Slick but I've found an ELF one that $3 that I like so much more and will continue to use.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
This is a great product! I have tried the smashbox setting spray as well, and i love them both. I trust that if i'm going out and i put this on I don't have to check my makeup constantly. I never get the big bottle, i always get the smaller size, but it lasts me pretty long so i would say it is worth it.
Kara M.
Charlotte, NC
Received this as a free sample from Sephora and was skeptical if it would hold up for me, and my naturally oily complexion, but one light misty spray holds my make up on for the day! I would recommend trying the small travel size first to see if works as well for you before purchasing a full size bottle.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great value for All Nighter lovers like me. People are always skeptical of finishing sprays and like I always say, "don't knock it until you try it". I feel like I get a good extra 2 hours of my make up before it breaks down. Definitely will repurchase!
Carmela C.
I have seen this brand of setting spray at my local Sephora, Although I have never tried the spray before, I would love to try it myself. I think it works well with any types of skin types such as oily, combination, and normal. I would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I honestly could not do my makeup without setting my makeup with this stuff. I do my makeup early in the morning and by time 10pm comes around my makeup looks like I just aplied it even in very very hot weather. Best setting spray on the market in my opinion!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.