BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Donelle W.
This is pricey but well worth it! Your makeup will not budge if you spray this as a finishing spray. You can spray it on your brush to make your highlighter pop or your eyeshadow. I pretty dry skin so moisturizer is the key before my makeup application. It's part of my regular makeup regimen and I don't see that changing. If you're oily skin type try the de-slick formula you'll fall in love
Pia M.
One of the best setting sprays my makeup will stay on all night no running if you get a little sweaty just dap a paper towel around the area and your make up will still be there
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays! It helps your makeup melt into your face especially when you may have previously been looking a little powdery. Using this sprays helps your make up to look a lot more natural and less cakey. Also, this spray helps my foundation last all day keeps my foundation from breaking apart. I love it and make sure I always have a bottle on hand.
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The All Nighter Sparta is one of my favorite setting sprays. It leaves my makeup looking fresh after applying and does help hold it in place much longer. I was so exited when I saw they had a duo because it's a money saver for something I use regularly. Two thumbs up!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
This is perfect for people with oily skin who want their make up to last a little longer. It doesn't help the powders on my face meld together like a dewy spray would, but the staying power can't be beat. I would highly recommend this to others! Look out for Sephora favorites sets with this product so that you can try multiple high-end make up items for the price of the full-sized setting spray.
Maia T.
I can sleep in my makeup when I've used this and wake up looking great still ( not that I recommend sleeping in makeup! :) ). I use this in the mornings and live in a humid environment. I've found this is more effective than anything else at keep my makeup on place.
Hillary L.
Laporte, IN
I have never used setting spray before purchasing All Nighter, but now I use it every time I apply makeup. It's great! At the end of a day wearing makeup, my eye makeup looks pretty much as it did when I left the house. My T-zone appears a little less oily than it would otherwise (blotting papers take care of that), but my foundation, blush, highlighter still look really good at the end of the day as well.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is a godsend! I go to work for 8-10 hours and go out all night and my makeup will still be on when I get home. I have no cons. I love everything about this! It's a natural finish and doesn't leave you looking dewy. I have combo skin and it's fine for me!
Annabeth T.
Gadsden
I LOVE THE ALL NIGHTER. I use it everyday. I have oily skin and my makeup usually slides off within two hours. When I wear this, I can go to concerts and dance my face off for 2 hours and leave the venue looking like I had just applied my makeup. It's no joke. It doesn't make my face oily at all, either. It's a little pricey, but it lasts forever and it is absolutely worth it.
Micayla S.
Bell Buckle, TN
I bought the travel size because I didn't want to spend $30 for something I wasn't sure I would like and lemme tell ya, this bottle has lasted me since December of last year. Best makeup spray I've ever tried!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.