BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Allyssa K.
Davison , MI
I bought this setting spray on a whim. Never intending to use it very often, but I fell in love with it. It isn't sticky or tacky like I expected it to be and it definitely lasts all day. I would definitely recommend Urban Decay over any other setting spray.
LA M.
Mastic , NY
This is one of the best setting spray you can ever buy. At first I was to sure about the product but once I tried it I was very satisfied with the result, I would recommend it to anyone.
Samantha R.
I SWEAR by this.

I'm a bartender but I'm also obsessed with makeup. And working behind the bar, you basically have to look good.

I work from 5-after midnight and using this setting spray keeps my face together ALL night.
Even when I'm sweating for hours.
Alyssa E.
Chicago
This is my go-to make up setting spray for a night out. The only problems I have ever had is that my skin feels more gunky the next morning. As long as you follow a normal routine for washing your face at the end of the day, you will NOT be disappointed!
Sadia S.
I absolutely love this setting spray. It does a beautiful job setting my makeup even with a lot of powder products, and makeup last all day. It doesn't cause my makeup to breakup either.
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
This is definitely a HG product. I highly recommend an individual who wants their makeup to last all night purchase this product. I spray this after I applied my primer and spray my face again when my makeup is complete. Seriously, my makeup does not budge.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
This stuff is great! Keeps my makeup on all day with a slightly dewy, fresh finish. Makeup stays in place through heat, sweat, etc. I have normal-dry skin for reference. Might repurchase!
Hannah K.
Katy
I used this once, but not sure if I noticed any differences. It's definitely easy to apply; the mist is very fine. Overall well-made, but would have to test the product some more times. Price is a little steep for my taste though. Definitely would try again!
Bianca A.
Fav!!! My go to, my holy grail. When I run out, im gonna go buy more. Girl when I say my make up stays IN PLACEE.
But seriously, it doesn't look oily or shiny on my face when it dries it just looks natural and I love it. I would reccomend setting the face with this and then applying highlighter after.
Natayai C.
Detroit, MI
Works GREAT when mixed with higher quality makeup products. Keeps my face smooth and matte all day. This is great for oily skin since it's made to reduce the appearance of oils and such.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.