BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace A.
Longwood, FL
The only setting spray that I have found that actually does the trick. I know that I'm not supposed to take my makeup off at night, but sometimes I have those late nights that last into the wee hours of the morning and honestly, my makeup stays in tact the entire time. It's a little crazy to be honest.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This product is a must have for the hot summer months. It helps your makeup stay all day without "sliding" off. It lasts a good while. I purchased the travel size from Sephora to take with me when I travel. I would definitely buy this again. You need to try!
Kara M.
Charlotte, NC
Received this as a free sample from Sephora and was skeptical if it would hold up for me, and my naturally oily complexion, but one light misty spray holds my make up on for the day! I would recommend trying the small travel size first to see if works as well for you before purchasing a full size bottle.
Malea M.
This finishing spray says it all in its name. If you're looking for something to really set and lock in your makeup for an extended period of time, there is nothing better! I always repurchase whenever I'm getting low, and you can sometimes find these as an online perk or Sephora reward in the travel size!
Kristen H.
Keller, Texas
Nothing compares to the Urband Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. It really sets everything in place and stays all day. Anyone can use it from dry to oily skin. I have re-purchased it over and over again. Well worth the money! I purchase mine at Sephora.
Carla C.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely love! only setting spray I use! better than MAC Fix plus which causes my skin to break out! I never leave the house without applying this over my makeup. it literally leave everything in place. One time I left without putting this on and not even my winged eyeliner made it to the end of the day
Sara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
So I just recently purchased this setting spray and I'm in love. My makeup is long lasting and no other beans can compare. I initially used my friends and I knew I had to have my own so I bought it at Sephora. Definitely would recommend it's worth the price.
Melissa L.
League City, TX
Urban decay all night setting spray is crazy amazing! It's good for both oily and dry skin. It has a very nice Natural finish to it. It keeps your makeup in place all night so you can dance and get crazy and still look flawless! I recommend this setting spray!
Gina A.
I really like this setting spray. It definitely makes the makeup last all day! When I don't use this to finish I can tell the difference. It is also very refreshing spraying this on your face after doing your makeup. It dries very fast and doesn't leave you looking oily at all. Highly recommend. I buy the travel size and it lasts FOREVER. At least six months
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Although this is a cult classic, I am not a fan. I have normal to dry skin and the amount of silicone and dimethicone in this drys my skin out instantly. The ingredients on all three setting sprays are almost identical although marketed for different skin types.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.