BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rashell V.
Los Angeles , CA
I finally purchased this the other day, and wow! My makeup has been lasting all day. Usually, by the end of the day my foundation starts to look patchy and my eyeshadow finds it's ways under my eyes (yes, I use a primer). But with this, my makeup is lasting my 10hr days like it should. Since I started using this I'm getting more compliments on my makeup too! Added bonus, I think it smells refreshing when you spray it.
Erika R.
All I can say is wow. I thought this was all hype but it's an amazing product. It doesn't feel sticky and locks my make up all day and all night. I'm so surprised. My eyeliner was budge proof, my foundation didn't transfer and my eyeshadow was as perfect after 8 hours from when I first applied it. It lasts such a long time and worth every penny. My favorite setting spay has to be this because it's also so refreshing.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this UD All Nighter Setting Spray!! It works very well to keep your make-up in place, looking fresh and most importantly lasting all day/night.

This product is a must have for keeping my make up in place in hot or humid weather or when I know I’m going to be active and out all day or night! Try it, I promise you’ll love it and it’ll become one of your must-have products! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Bethany W.
This is a great product, and it’s due to Skindinavia for making it and NOT Urban Decay, who only come out with crap products. So like it’s parent Skindinavia, this has insane staying power. Want to go swimming? Yep go ahead! I don’t think it’s intended to be waterproof but it has happened! I’ve gone to the club and sweated from midnight to 4am and my makeup was nearly flawless when I got back to my hotel. So great.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I decided to buy this setting spray to see what was the hype about it. I bought the travel size version and I must say that so far I'm in love with it. It has an alcohol kinda scent but it doesn't matter to me, it feels nice on the skin and OMG this lock your makeup like forever!! no matter how hot, humid and nasty the weather is (I live in Texas) your makeup is gonna stay there. LOVE IT, for sure I'll keep using it
Audrey N.
Huntsville, AL
I truly adore this setting spray! Compared to all the types I have tried this one actually keeps my makeup on longer! I love the spray because it evenly distributes the products without "spitting" it at your face. The only drawback I find is the price. It's hard for me to justify spending a lot of money on a setting spray when I don't use it all of the time. But, if you are willing to splurge it is a great product!
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
The mist on this setting spray is really nice. It’s not too aggressive and doesn’t leave little water droplets all over your face like some do. It does prolong makeup wear. I work 12 hour shifts and my makeup is still in place after work when using this. It’s a little pricy for a bottle that’s not too large - I do tend to go through it pretty quickly but I probably also spray more than is absolutely necessary. 🤷‍♀️
Tricia G.
Nashville
Urban Decay is the best for long lasting makeup! I don’t use this product every day, but when I’m going out or know I’ll be taking pictures or presenting I make sure to use it! The product itself is super lightweight and allows for a refreshing final step that ensures everything stays in place.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I believe I purchased this product when I was in high school, just starting off my "beauty" collection. I think they repackaged this product because I think it was white before, my makeup stayed on for the hours I was at school, there was barely a scent, and the price was okay for the quality. I always have one in hand in fear that they might discontinue it, which I know Urban Decay wouldn't. I love this product
Ren E.
I am acne prone, dry combination skin and this setting spray is great! It doesn't dry out my skin, break me out, or make my makeup oily. It really sets my matte foundation and setting powder well and makes it look more skinlike and not dry and cakey. It doesn't separate, break up, or even cake up my makeup and I'm grateful for that. It helped with the longevity of my makeup and I didnt have to worry about touching up anymore. Works so well with powder foundation as it really sets and melt the powder in to look like skin. The spray is not that finely misted, but not as bad as my Milani setting spray. It came with two caps?? One small one on the nozzle and another over the whole top. I got the full size and I barely made a dent with it, even when the expiration on it says 6 months after opening...so there's that. Worth the purchase, will continue to repurchase
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.