BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I bought this because people keep raving about how awesome it is, but I'm just not seeing it. My face makeup lasts just as long when I don't use the setting spray. However, when I use this all over my face, it makes my eye primer crease- when I stopped using the setting spray, the primer worked fine again. ELF's setting spray is much better (even though it splats instead of mists).
Kathleen V.
Sacramento , CA
This is my go to setting spray. I love this product. I always make sure to use when I am done with my make up. It just makes it last longer and it really does stay. For the price, it's worth it because it lasts all day. It doesn't have a strong smell so it's easy to bare.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I am so happy I finally decided to give this a try. This really does make my make-up last all day long, when I have a 12 hour shift I make sure I put this on. I will say that this one did not last as long as the matte counterpart. The pump doesn't always work so sometimes I just stand there with my eyes closed pumping away and it can seem like it takes for ever to finally come out.
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you are looking for a makeup setting spray that you can use daily, this is it! This goes on so lightly but makes my makeup LAST. For the price it is a great value, my bottle has lasted almost a year! If I go a day without it I definitely notice. I will be buying again!
Danielle G.
LANDENBERG
I love this setting spray, it makes my makeup last all day long and makes it look fresh as well! It's super gentle on my skin, and at first spray before it dries I can definitely feel it on my skin. But after it is dry I can't feel a thing. Totally recommend this product!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
OK I just bought this and I love it I recommend to anybody it’s amazing I use this after I do my make up using the beauty blender I dab in more to my face after spring it just moisturize it more and keep it to stay longer this is amazing I’ve used it in my last few videos and it works great go check them out to see how are use it and it’s amazing I can’t say anymore it’s just great
Rachel H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the ONLY setting already I trust and use! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to what this one does for me. I love how fine the mist is when sprayed, and I love how it just melds all my makeup together to keep my face looking fresh and now cakey!
Adrie B.
Austin, TX
Love this setting spray. It helps my makeup last from the moment I put it on till I take it off. It's definitely a natural set and not a shimmer all over look. Very easy to apply all you do is spray your entire face and let it set. Definitely a go to setting spray.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great setting spray! It sets my makeup all day into the night and even controls oil. I originally got the travel size as a free gift with purchase, but bought the full size for home. I keep the travel size for on the go, but I've never had to use twice in one day.
Tiffany A.
I actually bought the travel size of this for when I went to holiday world last summer so I could wear a little makeup and still get away with it. It's a great setting spray! My makeup held up through water rides all day! I'm very impressed and I still likely buy the full size once I'm out of this one. It had a great mister and it leaves my fave looking natural as opposed to cakey.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.